Sunday, August 03, 2008

The human with the computer is back!!!

Hey guuuys! I missed you all!!! Finally the human with the computer returned from Paris… with gifts, stories and a lot of photos (3,000)!!! We’ve uploaded a few (look down)!
I’m soooo happy!!! Of course I’ve got a new toy! From St. Germaine en Laye, where my human stayed; I’ve also got a new T-shirt! That’s from Paris!!!!
And the Minnie ears aren’t mine you know?! But the humans had to make fun of me! Lucky them… I was very sleepy so I stayed with those things on my head for a few photos… Oh well… I’m cute!

The human with the computer says that Paris is awesome! It has great things to see, super yummy food, museums, parks… one word! AWESOME! The human went to Disneyland of course! I’m so jealous… :P

Now let me upload a few photos with me of course! The first ones are with me and a new buddy! Stitch they call it! It’s funny!
Enjoy and have a super Sunday!










5 comments:

Puddleglum said...

Welcome back! Hooray for Paris, J. K. Rowling, and pug clothes!

BTW, I nominated you for an award!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

3000 photos??? I think you'll need to nap after viewing all the photos. :)

~ Girl girl

umekotyan said...

Good evening ronin.
Time of , ..do and put together.. is slowly spent.
It peacefully talks about the enjoyment of blog.
I'm sorry becoming slowness. :)

from loved ume tyan

Asta said...

Ronin
I've missed you too..sowwy I've not come eawliew..you look adowable in youw Tshiwt and minnie eaws, and youw new fwiend stitch looks cool too..I bet you had a wondewful weuion..Pawis is wondewful my Mommi says..you should ask to go next time!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Ronin,
My name is Mango, Maltese breed. I have my brothers are Puggies too living under the same roof. Nice to meet you, can we be friends, please?
I know some of your friends like Asta, Girl Girl. They're very nice.
Cheers!