Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ronin and A... Cat?!

Hey guys! The human with the computer is playing with my nerves, I tell you! Over a month and nothing new on my bloggy! Can’t believe it!

OK… let’s get to the subject! MOI! I got a new stuffed toy… I was happy to get a new toy but look at it! It’s a CAT!!! And not just an ordinary cat… it’s a BLACK CAT! And it is as big as me! I was intrigued at the beginning but a toy it’s a toy! And you can not refuse a toy, right?

Zzzzzzzz....
What do you want?
No, you cannot play with my new toy! You just can't!
Can't you understand?! Go away!
Turtle and I had an argue about our territories… of course I won. You can’t just walk on someone’s property without asking the permission… I won’t allow anyone to disrespect me!
UPDATE for little Jemma! Here is the first post about Turtle! http://roninthepug.blogspot.com/2007/01/close-encounter-of-third-kind.html
So cute! I'm cute, noooo?
The human with the computer took a few photos at the seaside last week… look at all that water and rocks. They are boring human! Do you realize it, no? Put photos of me!

Don't you worry the camera is ok…

I'll be back guys! Have a super Sunday!

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oooh my, that kitty cat pillow is kinda scawie looking! Those piercing yellow eyes... ugh! Gives me the creeps!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

Ronin
I think youw Kitty cat toy looks vewy smooshable and cuddly..you awe sooooo cute!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Puddleglum said...

Those rocks are wierd! I want to investigate them closer.

And I agree with Amber-Mae-- that cat pillow is freaky... I want to bite it.

The turtle will obviously always lose to the pug. You can't fight natural selection, dude. I want to flip him over.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Ronin,

Your new cat toy looks creepy and scares me! And I'm usually a cat ruler! I have a turtle, too. His name is Killer, but...he's the gentlest turtle there ever was. You should make a post all about your turtle and *formally* introduce us to him! If you do, we'll make one of Killer and they can be friends! :)

Love,
Jemma

Par said...

Thats a really big cat, kind of spooky!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, that meant a lot to me.
Great ocean view and splash, Ronin.
What the huge cat toy you have there, you can play with it and use it as a body pillow, hehe. Please say hi to Turtle for me.
Cheers!