Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heeeellooooooo!!!!

Hi guys! Ya I know... loooong time... Blame the human with the computer! First work, then a broken toe… my human with the computer… But, on the other paw, I am doing very well! Eating, playing, sleeping, and peeing everywhere… Same old me! Hihihihi!
For being such a good pooch (Ya! Right!) I got new toys! You have to admit I have a really cool collection of toys. The human with the computer bought me two (not one, but two) “squeaking” balls! Ya! I was so excited when I saw the package! Oh boy!
And talking about toys; a few weeks ago the human with the computer got this amazing doll (not for playing… the human with the computer is also a toy collector)… This dolly is so awesome because it smells like vanilla… it’s made somewhere in Spain. I tried to steal the doll… can you imagine a better toy?! Smells so good, it has stuffed parts and rubber parts!!! Not to mention the hair and eyes, perfect for chewing… :D But of course I didn’t succeed… I tried my puppy face; I tried my angry face… but NO! I was not allowed to play with it… stupid human! But sooner or later I’ll put my paw on it!

Oh! Oh! We’ve got photos, of course!

Have a super Sunday all!

Something for ME?????
Ooooooo boy, oh boy!
I like it a lot! Thanks!
Another one??? Hihihihi!
I'm a little sleepy... can we play later?
Just 5 minutes... Zzzzz...
What? Do you have something to tell me?
You are so boring, human...
What do you mean it's not mine? Of course it's mine! I got it!
Don't even think! I've got fangs and I'm going to use them! What do you mean I'm cute? I'm not cute! I'm ferocious!

5 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ronin, my oh my, loooong time no see.
I'm so happy to see you again, nice toys to chew. The picture of you holding babydoll is fantastic.
Please come see my Spring flowers, Ronin buddy.

Asta said...

Ronin
I missed you!!!
I love all the new pictoowes , you awe looking cutew..ummm, I mean mowe fewocious than evew, hehehe.
I think all play things should be youws..hoomans awe too old to play wif dolls
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bae Bae said...

You look very cute Ronin. :)
How nice that you get so many toys

~ Bae

Amber-Mae said...

Missed ya wrinkly guy!

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

How are you, Ronin, still playing with your baby doll?
Gosh, why my mom has to work 5 long days a week and where she works, surfing Internet is like committing a crime. Site block! that's what she gets when she clicks on the external websites! I'm so behind of reading all my favorite blogs!
Please come pick up your Awards that I love to give to you, love ya lot!