Sunday, June 07, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RONIN!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeey guys! I know, I know! I’m such a terrible blogger! But I have tonnes of photos and stories about ME! Of course!
It’s my BIRTHDAY!!! 3 years old… can you believe it? I’m a big boy! And of course, the humans prepared a nice surprise for me! Cheese cake! Yummieeeeeee! I love cheese! And there were gifts too! But c’mon I’ll better show you the photos!

Hey human! R u sure this is for me???
I'm a little nervous... Oh boy!
Ooooo this is so gooood! Cheese!
No, no! I don't need any help!
Ah OK... if you want to... you can help me...
Where did you go with that spoon???
Gifts? For meee??? Hihihi!
This gift rocks! A paper bag! Love it!
What do you mean "the bag it's not the gift"?
Ooooo! I should look inside the bag!
OK! OK! I got it!
What is that thing?
TOYS!!! I absolutely LOVE toys!
A photo from this angle, plz!
You know something? I love the toys but I'm keeping the bag too...
I can't??? It's my birthday! I can keep the bag!
Give it back, human!
Oh well, let's play!
It's my BIRTHDAY!
What is that Mickey doing there???? I don't know this Mickey!!!!!
I want it! Give it to me! Now!!!
C'mooon! Plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
[Human with the computer' note: Ronin has begged for about an hour to give him the Mickey Mouse. As you all know by now, Ronin is a perseverent little pug...]

7 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Ronin!! Looks like you had a GREAT birthday! You are sooooo soooo cute!

umekotyan said...

Good evening Ronin
Congratulations on the birthday though it became slow.
It is a gorgeous birthday.
The god sees the Mickey mouse in the last photograph.
I want also to go to Disneyland. :D

from loved ume tyan

Amber-Mae said...

Now why am I late? Sorry Ronin. Happy Belated Barkday to you!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold "Actress"

kaui said...

aw ronin!! u look so cute happy late birthday! and i hope u got that mickey!

xoxo,
kaui & momma

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Belated Barkday, sorry I'm late!
You had a grand pawty, let me help you this : GIVE RONIN THE MICKEY MOUSE, PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Juno said...

Happy Very very belated barkday, Ronin!! (sorry...we're terrible to miss your bakkday.. please send all the conplains to our mom.. hahaha!!!) So did you get Mickey???

Momo & Pinot

Snowball said...

Hi,

I am being chosen to be one of the 5 finalists for Ike's Summer Photo Contest. Can you please go visit his blog at http://ikeslife.blogspot.com/ and vote for me?

Thank you in advance.

Luv

Snowball