Sunday, October 23, 2011

A New Era

Hey guys! The human with the computer and I decided to try and post again on my bloggy as often as we can. I think we will keep our promise because the human installed the Blogger app on the iPhone... Finally!
Too many things happened this couple of years... We were sad, sad, sad... We still are, but we are trying to see the good part of life too... Family and Friends helped us a lot during this dark period...
I have lots of pictures taken by my human but it seems that this human of mine simply couldn't find the right determination to come back and post on my blog...

Well human, I think we should move to more happy things!
I'm still a spoiled little brat, naughty and cute in the same time.
Look at the picture: am I cute or what?
Hope you all have a super Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you re definitely cute, Ronin, maybe too cute :)