Monday, August 06, 2007

Dog in a Box

Hi guys! How are you all? I’m happy to report that the weather is fine, a little sunny but the hot temperatures are gone!
On the other hand, I’m not so happy because the human with the computer is not taking me to Greece… so I decided to “arrest” this box… called luggage I think. It’s mine now! If I could just pull the zipper, I would hide here and I would go on the trip.
No human? Why not? Oh I got a new green-yellow undetermined kind of toy for being a good puggy? OK works for me! But you better bring me something from where you are going human!
So guys, see you soon! I won’t post for a couple of weeks because I’m not so good with the computer thing… maybe chewing the wires…
Hugs to everyone and everypuggy!

No! I'm not getting out! It's mine! Go away!

I have my new toy here... what else?
It's just good for me!
What is that? Zipper... I can't pull it!
OK! I'll let your precious "Box" alone...

15 comments:

Myeo said...

Arent you scared that you might be accidentally zipped in?

Love
Boy n baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That box looks big enoff for you and some more toys and some treats. Come back soon Ronin, i'll miss you


~ girl girl

umekotyan said...

I want to travel around ronin.
Is it taken to the untouched post office?:)

from loved ume tyan

Amber-Mae said...

Are you going somewhere with your hoomans? If you are, make sure you pack all your important stuff in it...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

I always sit in the suitcases too.
thank you for the reassurance on Pebbles perhaps growing out of her soft pallet problem. Squishy faces are so cute.

tail wags
Scrappy

Kien said...

oh ronin.. ur hoomans is leaving you at home?.. but i think it's ok, since you will have all the access in the house without the hoomans.. u can trash out the house like nobody business .. hahaha..

and am sure, your hooman will love you enough to bring u gifts when they come back..

Love
Golden Rossi

kaui said...

RONIN! I can not believeeee they are not taking you! I say just sneak in a bigger luggage, and sneak into greece with them! good idear huh?

Asta said...

Oh Ronin,
We're missing each other..I just got home fwom a week away, now you'll be gone....booo hooo....I hope you have a good time in the meanwhile, at least it's not boiling hot anymowe..pleeez wite me when you get back..I hope your hoomans bwing you lots of tweats
smoochie kisses
Asta

kaui said...

Ronin! I say you just jump into a bigger luggage, and by the time there in greece, just pop out of nowhere and surprise them! and say ta daaaaa! Im here , now whatchu gonna do bout it?? hehe try my plan, it might work ;)

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Now why won't they take you - it seems you would fit perfectly ; )

Cairo The Boxer said...

Hi Ronin!

That "box" looks like a lot of fun. Next time my parents are packing for a trip I'll hop in their suitcase. Not only will it make a suitable bed but if I stay in there long enough maybe I'll prevent them from leaving me home - they'll be forced to take me with them on their next vacation!

Ume said...

r u gonna pawty hard when your hoomans are away?

will be missing u...

Amber said...

Hi ronin, the luggage looks quite comfy. Are you thinking of going somewhere?
Take care
Amber!!

Lizzy said...

That's too bad they won't take you. I have an idea, you could hide in their clothes! They won't notice a little lump in the clothes, will they?

Sparky

Snowball said...

Ronin,
Are you planning to smuggle yourself somewhere?

Luv,
Snowball