Wednesday, August 01, 2007

RAIN!

Yup! You read correctly! Rain!!! Finally! This morning it started to rain! So good! 75.2 degrees F! Now I can play! Those hot days were so bad for me… I didn’t enjoy myself too good…
My human with the computer is still preparing for the big trip… to Greece… Lists and lists of things… I don’t get it… I was sure that I would travel too… but when I saw my human uploading my photos on the iPod I started asking myself what the need of photos was if I went too… But I realize now that I’m staying home… Well I’m going to be spoiled for sure… so no big deal, right?
Now I’m going to play some more… Or to take a nap… nap… play… nap… play… Poop!
What do you mean by "Open your eyes!"... ?
Oh, oh! I got it! Now it's OK?

14 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Glad to hear that the rain has bring cooling relief to you. :)


~ girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Ooooh, it's been raining here in my country everyday & it's very cooling sometimes, it's very cold. Glad it rained over there, at least it's not hot for you.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

It has been raining a lot here too. I got very stress when it rain.

Luv,
Snowball

Liza said...

Oh Ronin -

Sorry to hear your human is leaving you behind - have them bring you back some baklava!!!

YUM!

Dory and Mac

Lizzy said...

I'm glad you're coolin' off now. I'm just finally warmin' up. There's lots of sun at my house today!

Sparky

Jessica said...

Send some rain our way!! We are need the ran bad.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Michelle said...

It's HOT here too. Today we let the puggies play in the pug pool since there is no rain in sight here. Glad you are keeping cool.

Boo Casanova said...

hey ronin, i can see that u r totally enjoying the rain from your facial expression.

wet wet licks

Boo

Ume said...

gd to noe dat the weather turned cooler!
i like the pic of u with your eyes wide open!

Suki & Joey said...

Ronin, your hooman is going away? Oh, I'm so sorry, but you know you'll get lots of pressies after they get back, right?

I'm glad it's finally cooling down for you. It's still really hot here, though :(

Puggy kisses
Suki

Jen and Suki said...

Ronin, cool tail! It curls twice like a perfect pug!
We need rain too but unfortunately with the bridge collapse, it would only mean the recovery process would be hampered. So we're not hoping for it any time soon.

Suki Su

Kien said...

oh yeah.. we need rain too to cool us off a bit and glad u r having it some now.... but not like what we are having in our country.. it's been raining everyday.. boring!!...

Love
Golden Rossi

Myeo said...

Hee Hee, You look so cute with your eyes closed like that.

Love
Boy n Baby

umekotyan said...

It was raining also in Japan because of the typhoon.
Eyes of ronin are lovely. :)

Thank you for the message about the birthday and.

from loved ume tyan