Tuesday, July 31, 2007

No Title

Hi guys!! How are you all? I’m OK… today will be just 86 degrees F… so I’m happy. I’m also very happy and very proud of myself because I won Photo of the Month on Dogs with Blogs! I’m so modest, you see? All the doggies and their photos were so great!

Unfortunately this weekend we heard terrible news… we still can’t believe it… about little Oscar the Airedale… he went to the rainbow bridge… Suki wrote such an encouraging post yesterday… We have to remember Oscar and to keep him in our hearts forever…

7 comments:

Myeo said...

Congratulations!

Love
Boy n Baby

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yay! Congrats congrats to you Ronin!!! I'm sooo proud of ya... Oh yeah, I read the post in Suki's blog. It was very encouraging & very well said. Really made me wanna blog & blog forever until I can't do it anymore. Hopefully, my mommy will take it over & help blog about my other two sistas. I'm also glad that Marvin & Jeannie are not giving up bloggin.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kien said...

Congratulations to you Ronin.. u sure deserve the winning..

Love
Golden Rossi

umekotyan said...

Congratulations.
It toasts about the victory of ronin.

from loved ume tyan

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Ronin...
Congratulations to you too my puggy friend!!! Try and stay cool!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Jessica said...

Photo of the month!! That's great. You deserve it. That face is perfect!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Lizzy said...

Congratulations Ronin! I love that picture.

Sparky