Monday, July 02, 2007

Me and an Action Figure...

Hello everyone and everydoggy! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I was lucky because the weather chilled a little… they say it is just for a few days…
Well, my human with the computer is blubbering something about a book… I don’t know… that will appear very soon worldwide and everyone will want one… I’m not very interested because I can’t read… I tried a few magazine and newspapers but they end up in my stomach. Reading is just not for me… you should see Suki! She knows how to read!
Coming back to what I wanted to tell you about… my human came back a few days ago with an action figure made after the actor who plays the role of the main character inspired from the book that will appear really soon… did you understand anything from what I’ve said? Nooo? Neither did me…
Of course I was very interested to see what that little thing does… actually I wanted to chew it… and I did! I did! I still can’t get it why grown ups act like that… reading books for children… and they say to me that I have to grow up and not jump so much around the house… Ya right!

Hello! Can I bite this? No? Why not?

Give it to me! NOW!C'mon! Plzzzz!!! Look I'm cute! Now give it to me!
Come here you little thing!
I think I can handle it by myself! YES!
What do you mean "give it back"? Are you crazy human? It's mine! If it is in my mouth, it's mine! Now find yourself another toy to play with... you can take one of mine...

15 comments:

Myeo said...

Did you kill it?

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that toy looks fun. Yeah it's yours, if your human wanna play ask them to get their own action figure. hee hee

~ girl girl

umekotyan said...

Ronin eats Figia. Is it misunderstood with the chocolate?It comes to eat man if it doesn't take care.
hahaha

from loved ume tyan

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Ronin...
My Mom has been going on about some book too. Silly woman! You better be careful with that actiony thingy...he might place evil magical spells on you if you eat him!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Duke and Gidget said...

That little nerdy guy looks very tasty.

~Pug Hugs~

Amber-Mae said...

Oh no! You killed James Bond! LOL!!! Kill it! Kill it!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber said...

That little thing looks good to chew on. Did the head came off?

Jessica said...

Hi Ronin....You gave that action figure what for!! You go!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Suki & Joey said...

Oooh, I love toys, too, Ronin. And there are plenty around my house to chew on. I'm always stealing them! Heehee :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Oh, and thanks for the reading comment...it takes my mind off my leaking anal glands...LOL!

Merz said...

*steals action figure* *squeal* Poor Harry! Do you need to go to the infirmary?

LOL. Major HP fan here.

L said...

Looks like a spell for indigestion might be in order here...

PONOWNIE said...

Did you eat him ???

Lizzy said...

Did you eat him all up? Is he gone now?

Sparky

Anonymous said...

what a small little RAT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liza said...

Ronin -

These photos made us laugh out loud!!

Have a great day!

Dory