Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shower! Shower! And ME, MEEE!!!!

Hey guys! I told you that yesterday was a very warm day… so I had a shower… again! Oh I just love to play in the bathtub! And I played with the bunny and the blue ball… and with the towel! My enemy… the towel! :) Last night we had a “little” storm in B… very windy and rainy… some trees were broken and fell on cars… very nasty I tell you. But it seems that today the weather will be hot again… we just hope that it will be a little better than yesterday.
Oh and you should see what my humans found when they went to the pet store to get me kibbles: a package full of kibbles with a PUG on it! And it says for dogs with tendency to put on weight! And it is a PUG on it! Oh I’ve already say that… But I have to say I enjoy the new kibbles. :)
What? Out? Noooo! Can I stay a little longer? Plzzz
Don't laugh human! Do you want a bite?! I'm furious!
OK! I'm not! I'm just playing with you!
Ohhhh it is so good!
Where are you? Help me kill the enemy!
Do you think I'm puffy??? Can you see what it is written on the package? LIGHT!
I found these fun questions and I thought I should answer them too!
1. Your age? 1 (one) year old! I’m the puggy!
2. Your age when came to live with your people? 7 weeks.
3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Hmm… I’m butt naked…
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? No one…
5. How much do you weigh? 20 – 21 pounds… the human thinks I’m puffy…
6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I’ve chewed some things but nothing important… I’m over the chewing… The human says I am a very good doggy
7. Do you like other Dogs? Not really… my humans think that I don’t realize I’m a dog so I don’t pay attention to other dogs…
8. Who is your best non-human friend? TEDDY! I love him!
9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Stuffed toys are the best! And if they have a tail, better!
10. Do you like to be brushed? Noooooooooo
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Cheeseee!
12. Do your people cut your toenails? Yes… And I hate it! Every time we end up in blood, scars, bites…
13. Any formal education? No… But I know to sit…
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Energizer bunny… for the second part of the day. In the morning after a little energy I’m a couch potato!
15. Five nicknames your people call you. Yeller, Fatty, Pui-Pui (chicken), Bubu, Bebe (baby)
16. What is your best trick? “Puss in Boots” look! It works like a charm!
17. Do you like kitties? Hm… I don’t know… I never met one in… person…
18. What did you have for breakfast? Kibbles… light kibbles…
19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? Human feet count?
20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? 6 month ago for my rabies shot… when I had an allergy…
21. Where do you sleep at night? IN BED, of course!
22. Do you like to swim? I like baths… but I never had the occasion to jump in a lake or something like that…
23. Can you make puppies? Yes… but can anyone or anydoggie explain how…
24. Your favorite place to visit? My human with the computer’ head in the morning… literary!
25. Do you give kisses? Kisses???!!! I looooooooooooove to give Kisses! Kiss is my middle name! I’m a freak when it comes to kisses!
26. Can you potty on command? NO!
27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? What?

15 comments:

umekotyan said...

There are neither this hot shower degree of the season nor a comfortable thing. Ronin is same feelings.

I want also to go to the public bath. :)

from loved ume tyan

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

You're not Puffy. You're a good weight!

Amber-Mae said...

Haha! More bath for you... I knew it! And your meme is good!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That was fun to read! I have to do one for Willow and Belle....I just need time to sit and do it.
Thanks for sharing!

Winston said...

So did you figure out how to kill that towel? I love to fight and fight with towels, but they always seem to win! Also, I don't think you look "puffy" either, you're just growing big muscles like me!

Ruby Bleu said...

you do not look puffy at all. you are cute and cuddly, but not puffy. I love the picture of you with the towel...you look so fierce!!!

stay cool - Lots of Licks, ruby

Oscar said...

Your bath times look like fun! I'm upset now because I hate baths and you have toys and I don't. Where is my Mother?! I must tell her to buy me bath toys!

Suki & Joey said...

I think you've grown into your "puffiness", Ronin. You look great!

You look so cute with that towel on your head...I wouldn't stand for it, though. I HATE towels and I must kill them all! :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Merz said...

hiya ronin! guess what? i got a new bloggie! and it's blogger! that means i can post tons of piccies of my pugs and such! cool, huh?

Jessica said...

Oh Ronin....You just got us in trouble. Mom wants to know why we can't be good doggies in the bathtub. Mom says "Ronin loves to takes bath, what wrong with you two?' Thanks a lot Ronin.

We still love ya, Seadra and Zoe

puggy said...

awww, watta funny pic of the towel on ur head? who did dat to u? lolz

PONOWNIE said...

Hey Ronin!
Nice pics...
Licks from Brooklyn :)
Badzielec

Toby said...

Hi Ronin!~ You look a lot like my cousin... and you are def. NOT puffy. My cousin weighs 30 pounds!!! I just posted some pictures of him...

Tobes

Myeo said...

Hey Ronin

U dont know what is a Cuz.. We will get you one. Everydog MUST have a Cuz.

Love
Boy n Baby

Liza said...

Ronin -

Puffy is when you weigh 82 pounds!! Fun answers thanks for sharing!!

Dory