Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Night... Watch

Hello guys!!! How are you today? I have a lot to tell you!! So prepare yourselves.
You know I told you that we are going to grandma’s house this weekend. Well we went there and when we left our house it started to rain! Oh! All the way to grandma it rained so badly… a lot of lightings and thunders. Scary I tell you! Finally we got to grandma and the rain stopped and all the grass was wet! Yey! I loved that!
We had a wonderful barbecue; I say wonderful because I got a lot of chicken! :P Goooood!
The real problem appeared when we had to go to sleep; you see when we went to grandma on other occasions we stayed for a day only. This time we remained for the night… Well it was a nightmare for me! I couldn’t fall asleep although I needed some rest… The human with the computer said that for sure I was scared that if I fall asleep they would disappear and leave me there. At 2 AM the human took my traveling box and put it in the bed… It was a great idea because I stayed in it and I slept with my head on my human hand… just to be sure, you know.
The next day I was fresh of course! So I socialized a little with Dasha (the Caucasian) and with Teo (grandma’s doggies).
I walked into the grass and played a little. Of course everyone spoiled me after a night like that… And we came back home (I was so happy to be home) I had a nice refreshing bath!
After this weekend the humans said that they realized that I became a little addicted to them… a little more actually. You know what??? I think they are addicted to me! Yup!
What do you think?
Have a nice day guys!
Where is Ronin? Where is the baby? Can you see me?
Can I taste a little of this tall thing? No? Why? You always say no...
Just me in the picture plz... so you go away!
Nice walk... yup, yup!
What is this? I will try to pee on it!
Don't laugh of me human!
I'm the doggie!
I don't like it here... is no grass!
I'm gonna get you!
Hey what are you doing? Don't touch my precious face!

15 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Ronin,
What a bootiful place at your Grmama's. I"ve never spent the night away fwom home yet, so I don't know how I'll weact, but it seems vewy sensible to keep close to the 'rents cause who wants to be left behind. The food must have been super yummy, and I'm glad you were admired a lot....as it should be..I'm sleepy now..nighty night
smoochie kisses
Asta

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Ronin, that's a nice visit you had. How fun to be rolling in wet grass

~ girl girl

Baily said...

who wouldn't be addicted to a face like yours :)

sorry that you had such a scary night.
sounds like you still had some fun though

lots of love
~baily

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, it sure sounded like you had a FANTASTIC weekend at your grandma's... That's good! Hehehe, you looks sooo cute in the pictures Ronin. Who could NOT be addicted to your puggy face? I am addicted to your face. *muacks*

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Enjoying the great outdoors Ronin! Did you smell some flowers?...hehehe... I always love to waLk on grass but rarely get to.

umekotyan said...

The stroll of ronin is the enjoyment.
It can know beautiful flowers and nature.
It is happy. :)

from loved ume tyan

Ruby Bleu said...

Looks like a fun time Ronin...I usually can't sleep when I'm not at my house either. It's ok...it happens.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, your Grandmas place sure is pretty. We would love to play there!
And of course your humans are addicted to you, how could they not be?

~Pug Hugs~

Olive the Pug said...

Your always so cute yourself Ronin! I was at my gradma's this weekend also... not many pics, I'll post the one we took though, of my buddy Sammy (not as cute as me, but still).

Michelle said...

Beautiful flowers at your grandma's! I think your humans are just as addicted to you as you are to them.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

What lovely flowers! Glad to hear you got lots of yummy chicken! I like chicken too!

Myeo said...

You got chicken!!!Lucky you!!

Love
Boy n Baby

L said...

Haha, so cute Ronin. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Sarah Nopp said...

You have a sweet faced pug. And great baby shots too. I haven't put any of the baby pics up on Lilly's blog yet... maybe will have to do that.

Suki & Joey said...

You are so handsome, Ronin. It looks like you had a great time at Grandma's, and don't worry, I don't think any less of you for being scared at night. I would be, too!

Puggy kisses
Suki