Thursday, June 07, 2007

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, RONIN!!!!!!

Hi everyone and everydoggy! It’s my BIRTHDAY! One year old!!! A year full of memories, achievements… Oh boy, oh boy! I’m so happy that I don’t know what to say!
On Sunday we had a little Barkday party for me! It was so nice! Of course I was interested mostly in my new gifts! Let me tell you and show you what I got!!!
Firstly I got stuck between the living room wall and the armchair; of course the humans didn’t help… they laughed… oh so cute… things like that… finally I learnt how to get out of there and I played a few times that new game of getting stuck.
Finally the human with the computer gave me the package from Pearly!!!! Kisses Pearly! And look what was inside! A very, very cool “Tanzanian Bouncing Ball”, which is really bouncy and I love it! A package of biscuits from “Old Mother Hubbard”, they are great! Yumieeeeeeeeee! And a greeting card with… Pearly!!!! Oh boy, oh boy!
Next I found a really big bag in the hallway! And I knew it was for ME! So I tried to see what’s inside… again I got stuck… A new doggy bed! Look at that! It’s so cool! I put all my toys in it and it’s so comfy! Of course I sleep in my humans’ beds but this one is just mine! No one but me is allowed to sleep in it!
The next present was a teaser… the humans put it on a high furniture. I couldn’t grab it… so I started whining around the furniture… Gimmie, Gimmie the toy! And what a funny toy! We think it is a monkey… a purple monkey… and I like its hair! And I don’t want to share it!
And finally when I thought the presents ended I went to have a drink… and look! New bowls and new bowls support! Oh and I forgot to mention that I got new shampoo just for me – a big doggy shampoo and not one for puppies!
And when the human went in town this week, found a book from “Helen Exley” with quotes about doggies! And there where 5 photos of pugs in it!!
Of course I want to thank again to Boy n Baby for their gifts! I was lucky because the human let me open them when we got it!
So what to do you think guys about my 1 year birthday gifts?? Of course this morning the humans pulled me by my ears! It’s a Romanian tradition to pull the birthday boy/girl by his/her ears for good luck! Funny, no?

21 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

happy birthday ronin.

you have so many nice gifts, i'm so jealous now. the photo of that evil hand saying "give me give me" and you looking like that is sooo funny. hehehehe.

wet wet licks

Boo

Amber-Mae said...

Ahhh, now it's time for me to wish you... HAPPY BARKDAY RONIN!!!!!!! Hahahaha! Woooow, lovely pressies. I like that teaser looking toy... Does it make a lot of weird teasing sounds? I bet you had a great 1st birthday Ronin. Hopefully, you will be getting more pressies soon. Keke...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Barkday Ronin!!! You gots some great prezzies and that bed looks good enough to eat!

Have a great day...Lots of Licks, Ruby

umekotyan said...

Congratulations on the birthday.
It was a start from the small place for a moment.
It does and the present and that of putting together are very lovely.

from loved ume tyan

Anonymous said...

Haha... I think you were playing hide and seek with your Mommy! Great new bed bed you got, glad you like the gifts. I am happy that your first birthday was with big smiles, I can't wait for your second birthday! Paw hugs!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Ronin! Looks like you are one spoiled puggie--you deserve it!

Suki & Joey said...

Happy Barkday, Ronin! Look at all your presents! WOW!

I wish I were there to celebrate this important day with you. Enjoy it!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

WOO-HOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Those are some GREAT presents!

Manda Girl said...

Arfy Barkday!!! What a fabulous party you had with all those prezzies!! Congrats and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Kisses from Meimei and Miko

Snowball said...

Happy Barkday, Ronin! So you are no longer a puppy now. What are your Barkday wishes? DId you have a Barkday cake?

Luv, Snowball

Ferndoggle said...

Happy Happy HAPPY Barkday Ronin! You made out like a Bandit! That purple monkey thing looks like Tadpole!!

You're running with the big guns now kid!

Hope you enjoy your day. Looks like you already have!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Duke and Gidget said...

Wooooo Hooooo!! Happy Birthday Ronin! You got so many cool gifts. Way to go buddy!

~Pug hugs for the birthday boy~
Duke & Gidget

Asta said...

Boldog Szuletesnpot Ronin!!!!!
Looks like you had a fabulous Birfday, so many nice prezzies I love them all, the toys, the bed, the bowls wow, you are a vewy lucky handsome little warrior( can I still say little , now that you're a big boy?
sok, sok csokot, szeretettel ( I bet ther must be some weird hungarians around to translate) heheheh
Asta

Lizzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONIN! Have a great 2nd year! Looks like you got a lot of cool toys. :)

Saprky

Scruffy said...

Happy Barkday Ronin! What great presents. Hope you had a great day.

The Mighty Scruff

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Happy Birthday to you Ronin. You sure got lots of great presents

~ girl girl

Michelle said...

What a birthday! You are one lucky pugs. Pug hugs from Nappy and Maggie.

puggy said...

happy bday ronin!
hope u enjoy all the toys!
it's soo funny to see you stuck behind the armchair, wat r u trying to do there? hiding something?

xoxo cheers

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy Bawkday Little Mate!

That's so cute of you crawling into your bag to get your prezzies! I bet the bag was just as much fun as the prezzies.

xxx Asta down under

Myeo said...

Oh Ronin dear, sorry we are late. Happy Belated Barkday!!!!!

Love n Kisses
Boy n Baby

Michele said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ronin. Looks like you had a wonderful day.