Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A New Teddy…

Hello guys! Here the weather is still very hot… today’s forecast is 104 degrees F which means we are going to melt. This weekend was ok because we stayed home, and home is the air conditioner and it became my best friend. My human with the computer went out saying something about birthday… friends… I don’t know… do humans have birthdays?
But the human came back with packages and with THIS! Oh my! A new Teddy! I thought it was for me! But it was NOT! I couldn’t believe my eyes that my human wouldn’t share the Teddy! And the Teddy sings... a lullaby! And it is so soft… how do I know? The human let me see the Teddy for a few minutes because of my constant whining and jumping around… and after that it went someplace out of my reach… I don’t know why… And I just wanted to play… It is not fair human! I would have shared my Teddy with you before, but now, no more.
C'mon human! Give it to me forever! We look so good together!

Look! I'm so precious with my Puss in Boots stare!

Hi Teddy! Do you want to be my friend?
C'mon human! We are getting along so good!

14 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Ronin, it sure sounds very hot where you are at now. I hope your hooman share the teddy with you. You look very nice and gentle with it. What are you going to name it?

~ girl girl

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey! Somedoggy else post a comment here and I don't know why it didn't appear! :(

Scruffy said...

I don't see why you can't share Teddy. I'm sure you'll take good care of it. (By biting, chewing, tearing it to bits. Hee! Hee!)

It also sounds really hot there. You must be glad that you have short hair. Can you imagine the poor doggies that have long hair in this heat.

The Mighty Scruff

Myeo said...

Nice teddy. Will you 'kill' it?

Love
Boy n Baby

umekotyan said...

Teddy is a new friend. :)
Cannot it be shared?

from loved ume tyan

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Awe - I don't like when humans won't share either!

Ferndoggle said...

104!! Yowza! I would have eaten that bears head right off. You must be very gentle Ronin.

Penny

Snowball said...

Ronin, you have such cute face. The weather here is very hot too. I only sleep with the air conditioner on. I have only the fan in the day time...

Luv,
Snowball

Michelle said...

Whew! Ronin it is hot here too. Maybe if you chew up that puppy it will help you forget how warm it is outside.

Ume said...

hi Ronin,
u looked like u gonna give Teddy lotsa TLC. it's shame dat Teddy aint for sharing.

Asta said...

ROnin
that should absowutely be your Teddy, you look pawfect together..why would hoomans need it? they don't know how to play pwopewly with toys.
My Mommi says it never used to be so hot in Budapest, and it's pwactically next door to you , so what's going on with the weather...NUTS! It's hot here now too, 92..I hate it!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Liza said...

Ronin -

That teddy DOES look so cute next to you - come on human let Ronin have the teddy!!

We have to say when we read it was 104 where you are both my mom and I almost fainted. It's 88 here right now and we are DYING!!

Oh and we add you to our list - hope you don't mind!!

Love, Dory

Jessica said...

Aw Ronin...It looks like you two were made for each other.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Ronin, you sure love your new Mr.Teddy huh!? Good to rip it up...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer