Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Are We There Yet?

Hello everyone and everydoggy! How are you all? Here is very, very, very hot outside! 107, 6 degrees F!!! We are going to melt! I don’t like it! In the weekend we went to grandma’s… I was so happy about the idea… When I saw my humans packing, I knew! So I took my leash and waited in front of the door. I couldn’t wait to get there! The weather was normal for July so we could enjoy a day outside with a big barbeque! Of course I got chicken meat again! Yumieee! I stayed in the shade under a summer umbrella and I was just fine…drank a lot of water. :)
My human captured some pics of a willow tree butterfly… I think that what it was; and another photo of a little girl pigeon… I mean… we think it was a girl… because another pigeon (maybe the boy) was bringing sticks and grass so that they could make a nest.
Oh and now I have to endure this kind of weather… so warm… too warm…
See’ ya guys! I’m going to drink some water and to take a nap.

C'mon! C'mon! Hurrryyyy!!!

What? I'm just chilling! Go away!

What is that? Stay away thing!

This is interesting no?

16 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, must have been a fun day eh! You looks sooo ready to go in that 1st pic. That birdie on the tree looks fun to kill! Heeeheee...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day!! That bug looks pretty scary though - I hope you chased it away!

River

umekotyan said...

It is not necessary to overwork on a hot day.
Dehydration is caused.
It is a right behavior that recovers with the catnap and water.
Spend it because of shade. :)

from loved ume tyan

Kien said...

yes yes yes... sleep is the best way.. but rainy day are no fun here as well.. still sleep is the best way.. hahah..

Love
Golden Rossi

Ruby Bleu said...

That bug is BIG and it is ICKY. It could have eaten you Ronin!!! Best be careful and not anger it!!!

Is you hooman getting excited about the new Harry Potter book? My Mom is!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Ferndoggle said...

107? Yowza...us doggies with the smooshy faces have to be careful not to overheat in this kind of weather. Smart of you to drink lots of water.

I want to eat that bird.

Lola

Jessica said...

Lay in front of the fan by the air conditioning vent and put ice cubes in your water dish. That's what we do.

Stay cool...

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Toby said...

Wah, 107??? That is boiling hot!! Make sure you drink lots of H2O! That is one HUGE green bug!!

Tobes

Lizzy said...

It's finally raining and cold again here, but for a while it was very very hot! Eating ice cubes helps a lot. :)

Sparky

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Oh wow Ronin do people not have air conditioning there? We could not handle that temp without our AC

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hey guys! Oh Kara we have ACs! We surely melt without them!
Yup guys; I'm drinking a lot of water and I get an ice cube in my drinks :p.
Oh Ruby! My human is crazy with this Harry Potter... the book is reserved so is just a matter of time... On Saturday morning we will have it! :)
About that big insect… it was scary when it flew… weird looking insect.

Ume said...

u gotta drink lotsa water, n stay in the shade!

Suki & Joey said...

This is my first summer, and I must say it STINKS!! I hate the heat! It's not that hot here, but almost, so I completely sympathize with you, Ronin.

Stay cool!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Duke and Gidget said...

Holy hotness Ronin! That is way too hot for us. At least you got chicken. YUM...

That bug does look kinda freaky, but we would still like to play with it.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

kaui said...

ronin! tell ur human mom to make you some frostie paws for the hot weather! it sure will cool you down and its soooo yummy!

kaui

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Ronin,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy