Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Very Special Day! And A Time Capsule!


Hi everyone and everydoggy? How are you all? Sorry for the long time no bloggy… the human with the computer is busy… preparing for something… vacation… I don’t really understand but I’ll try to find out. Today I woke up feeling the wind through the window… (poetic, no?)… it was great! After so many, many days of hot weather! On Tuesday the meteorologist recorded the biggest temperature in 50 or 60 years! 112.1 degrees F!!! We kept the ACs working all day long… and I got a fan just for me! I was a little skeptic about it at the beginning but after that I started to like it. Of course I got ice cubes in my drink…
Oh and today is a veryyyy special day!!!! Do you know why???? I’ll tell you!!! It’s exactly 1 year since I came to live here with my humans!!!! Oh yes! 1 year since I was a little tiny puggy, I traveled with a car in a very warm summer day, feeling so scared… But everything turned out ok, don’t you think?
Now I would like to thank UME for giving me this cool award! Rockin’ Dog Blogger!!!!
Oh and Jemima Jones tagged meeeee!!! It’s a fun game so here it goes! I have to think about five things I would put in a time capsule to leave to future doggies:

1. Many, many photos of me and my family and my friends! And a copy of my blog! :)
2. Of course Jemima is right! The whole Harry Potter books… so that the future humans to remember that is fun to be a kid from time to time, and to goof.
3. One of my rubber chickens… so that the future doggies to see a toy from the past…
4. Oh, oh I know! Crayons!!! So that they’ll spend a lot of time trying to figure it out what they are for!
5. A few DVD’s… with movies, music, games…
And I want to tag everyone for this game!!! Because is awesome! And everydoggy ROCKS! :)

15 comments:

Kien said...

Hi Ronin..

Oh.. i have one standing fan too just for me.. yes.. just for me.. hehehe..
But here been raining everyday since last week.. and it's kind of bore cause we can't get our walkies that often..

And good choice of things to put in time capsule..

Love
Golden Rossi

Asta said...

Hi Ronin
It's been too long since I heawd fwom you..that's awfully hot weather..I'm glad you haven't melted..where awe you going on vacation..somewhere cool I hope
smoochie kisses
Asta
I did my time capsule sevwal bloggies ago..it was fun..nice choices

Punchbugpug said...

Wow, that is too hot! Good thing you have that fan! Time capsule sounds very cool! I think you should add your pawprint too!

umekotyan said...

Japan where I live is hot and it embarrasses it.
It will be the enjoyment in the future of the time capsule.
A lot of photographs with the friend are wonderful. :)

from loved ume tyan

Amber-Mae said...

Ooooh fan, nice... It's very cold these past few days coz it's been raining non-stop! Good time capsule there Ronin.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lizzy said...

Good choices. I like the first one best!

Sparky

L said...

It's THAT HOT OUT?! Oh my gosh! I can't believe that!!! I think my poor french pale skin would melt off of me!

Jessica said...

Hi Ronin....Your very own fan, what a special doggie you are.

And congratulations on your one year with your humans. That is more special than a barkday. It's the day you got your forever fantastic home!!!

Love, Seadra and Zoe

fee said...

dear ronin,

happy anniversary!

loves,
fee

Myeo said...

Hi Ronin

We have been away from blogging for a week and we are finally doing alot of catching up.

We think you deserve that award Ronin!

Love
Boy n baby

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ronin, congratulations on your one year anniversary! We bet your humans think it is the best year they have ever had!

Try to stay cool buddy.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Ume said...

the fan sure comes in handy during this weather!
great choices for the time capsule, u definitely deserve the award!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey guys meet us in chat 9 am EST 9 pm Singapore time - peemail me if you need that addres

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jake of Florida said...

Hi Ronin,

Just wanted to shake your paw after our brief meeting at the chat.

We know how uncomfortable hot with no AC can be cause we get hit with it during hurricane season when the power goes out.

Stay cool and come visit.

Jake and Just Harry

Liza said...

Hey Ronin -

Man it sounds hot there!! We just wanted to stop by and say congrats on being the Photo of the Month!! Well done!!

Hope you have a great week.

Love Dory, Mac and Liza