Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Weekend... and a Cat...

Hi guys! How was your weekend? Thank you all for supporting me in my decision to go on strike! I told you that I suspended the strike during the weekend because we went to grandma’s house. It was so nice because we had a very good time: very sunny, a veeeery good barbecue (of course I got fried chicken!) and a new acquaintance (a CAT!)
I think I made you curious about the subject CAT! It is a very small, tiny black cat! She is very cute, but because I’m not aware of me being a dog I didn’t react at her spitting… yes she spit me the first time she saw me! But after that she became very interested to see where I was going, what I was doing… But I didn’t care about the cat… I was more interested about the food thing! Yup! I loved my fried chicken!
But Monday came and I went on strike again… I’m still on strike… although I got so many kisses and hugs… and treats… But NO! I stick to my decision! Strike!

PS: We are so happy for Kara and Alan!!!!!!! Kisses and hugs guys!!!

I'm so cute! With my bandana! I'm soooo cool!

Peek-a-boo! I see you!
Looking for the right spot to... pee... you know how hard it is to find the perfect spot!
Of course my humans made fun of me! Again!

This is the cat I was telling you about! She hasn't a name yet.

18 comments:

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Aww cute kitty. Nice bandana Ronin makes you look very handsome.

Scrappy and Pebbles

Lizzy said...

You must have had a pretty fun weekend, eh? That cat sure is cute. But don't trust her. She's a cat. Oh, and you look very cool in your bandanna! ;)

Sparky

Kien said...

Oh Ronin.. u look so cute in that bandanna.. but cat?.. oh no no cat for me.. i'll chase them till their tail drop off!.. hehehe


Cheers
Rossi

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh, your weekend sounds great with all the chicken and treats. :)

That looks like a fun cat. Was it nice to you in the end?

~ Girl girl

umekotyan said...

The bandana of ronin is lovely red.
Especially, it matches it to green. :)
Capture the cat.

from loved ume tyan

Snowball said...

Looks like your bandana is of multi purpose usage. It can be used as a bib and scarf as well... hee...hee...

Luv,
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

You look cool in your bandanna. That kitty cat reminds of my bad bad kitty sista Ginny Tripod. She is thre legged that's why my hoomans named her Ginny Tripod. Why not name her Ginny or Witch? I think Witch will be suitable name for her coz you know, witches use these kind of stinky kitties for ya know...Anyway, I think she looks like one too! Har har har...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Asta said...

Ronin
I love fwied chicken!!! that must have been the best..I would get in twouble again,because I would twy to get mowe than my shawe..I've nevew met a cat..I'm scawed of them. I'm glad you only got spit at and not scwatched..youw banana is vewy nice,but I wouldn't let my pawents put it on my head if wewe you,cause it makes you look like a gwama,hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Juno said...

Hello and nice to meet you, Ronin! :) My name is Momo... I found you on Oscar's blog and wanted to come by & say HELLO. My mom's mom (hoooman) has a few pugs and I always admire your great pawsonalities and yes, cute faces. :)

Please stop by my blog anytime. It would be nice if we could be friends. :)

Hug
Momo in Canada

Myeo said...

Hi Ronin

Is that a cat or a kitten?

Love
Boy n Baby

Ume said...

peek-a-boo! i c u too, Ronin!
a weekend with fried chicken is definitely a good one!
oh! u gotta look out for those sharp things on the kitty's paws!

Anonymous said...

Aww Ronin the colour of that bandana suits you so well!!

I'm glad you had fun at your grandmas with the cat - and good work scoring some fried chicken too - you lucky dog!!

River

Ferndoggle said...

That cat looks my friend 8 Ball! You're welcome to steal the name for your cat as I didn't think it up.

Finding the right spot to pee is always such a tough job. A little too far left or right & you've missed the mark. I've had many years to perfect my peemail, though.

Sherman

Liza said...

Aww I get to go to my Gramma's in a few weeks!! It looked like loads of fun with your gramma - but I have to say - I don't like cats!

Have a happy day - Dory

Jessica said...

Hi Ronin!! Great pictures of you outside. Glad that the strike got to be over for a day at least.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Oscar said...

I think red always look against the sandy coloring of a fawn pug. I hope you learn to like your cat. I had a pet cat once, but then she went out in the street and died...I think.

Suki & Joey said...

Aw, Ronin, you look so cute in that bandana - I mean, you look so handsome! :)

I'm sorry the kitty was mean to you at first. Some kitties are nasty, but some are really nice (like my Lucky!)

Puggy kisses
Suki

PreciOus said...

Hi Ronin! Mm mmm, fried chicken! *Drools* Ooo that black kitty looks cool with yellow eyes. She's like a mini panther.

Snuggle,
Precious