Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's Me!!!

Hello guys!!!! I missed you all this week!!! My human with the computer helps me update my blog just in weekends… I don’t like it! I don’t like it at all!
But for the moment let me tell you what I was up to this week. Suki knows that I have a little problem with scratching and biting my own paws… At first the humans thought it was from the kibbles… so they stopped giving me kibbles and gave me home made food! It is so good! But unfortunately I keep scratching… what’s wrong with me? I had some pustules on my body… a little red… and they smelled bad… My humans think I should see a vet because they have no idea from what I can have an allergy reaction… It’s not from kibbles… What do you think?
Now I’m happy it’s weekend! I can play with my humans, goof around… Here are a few photos!!!!

Ronin’s human with the computer note: Hi guys! We are so sorry that we can’t update Ronin’s blog more often; we hope you are not upset with us.

Can I eat this? Can I?

Pls give it to me!

What? Do you want a piece of me?

What I found belongs to me! It has no meaning to me it was in your closet!
I do not care that you say it's yours! It is in my mouth so it's mine!Go away!

16 comments:

Par said...

I have no idea, sometimes I see Pearly bite her paws but not till the point that she does it for more then 5 mins or redden up..

It could be anything, food, grass, air... I don't know but I guess it's best to see vet and have a test done.

Hope you get better soon!

Hugs!

Winston said...

Good strategy with the sock! I have also found that after finding a sock laying around, if I take it under the table, it takes much longer for the humans to steal it from me.
I hope you find out why your paws are so itchy! That doesn't sound fun, but at least you got better food out of it for a while.
-Winston

Lizzy said...

It's good to see you again! That's too bad you can only update your blog on weekends, but it's better than never! I hope your paws get better soon.

Sparky

Amber-Mae said...

Hehehe, you look sooo cute carrying your hooman's stinky sock around. Hmmm, I wonder what's causing you to nibble on your own paw paw. Faith has been doing that lately too & her paw's all chewed up! Poor thing. Maybe the vet can tell the reason & Ronin's hooman, don't say that. We are not upset with you at all! I've been too busy to blog too so don't be too upset. Hugs to you both!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Ronin...
Don't worry about posting...it's hard sometimes. I know I don't always get to comment because my Mom works so much.

Hey, better go get that rash checked out...just to make sure you are ok. Feel better!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are very cute photos of you Ronin. I hope your paw is not itchy anymore

~ Girl girl

Scruffy said...

So sorry to hear you have skin problems. I guess your hoomans will just have to take you to the vet. I hate vets.

You look cute with the sock in your mouth. Very much like my brother, Toto. He also has an obsession with socks. But he likes smelly used ones not clean ones.

The Mighty Scruff

Jessica said...

Hey Ronin....You are so adorable in those pictures....we take whatever we can get from you. We know how busy things are.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Myeo said...

Your paw might be a reaction to some allergy or bacteria caused. If it get worse, maybe you can get your human to send you to the vet. We just hope the itch will go away.

Love
Boy n Baby

Kien said...

oh ronin.. glad that u are back into action.. u look so cute in that hat n biting ur dad sock..

i guess u should go see vet asap.. if your paws getting worsen.. just as precautions..

Cheers
Rossi

Leah said...

Hi Ronin,
We do miss you during the week but understand that your humans are busy. We still love you!

Ferndoggle said...

Ronin, we understand! We'll take what we can get.

Penny eats her paws too and Lola get little red bumpies that Mom treats with Tea Tree Oil. Works a little bit.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Oscar said...

Hahahaha! I absolutely love your first photo!! That's great!

umekotyan said...

Did ronin happily spend holiday?

Please make blog from ronin pace. :)

from loved ume tyan

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Sorry to hear about your paw problem. I can't imagine what that could be. Maybe you just have an obsessive compulsive paw biting issue.

Michelle said...

That hat is awesome! You look so cute.