Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tagged!!!

Hey guys! I’ve been tagged!! By Pebbles and Scrappy! I have to name 5 things I love about DWB!!! Let’s see!
1. DWB is the best place to make new friends.
2. You can always find someone to help you when you are in trouble.
3. DWB gathers doggies and their humans from all over the world! It’s so cool, no?
4. You can find out new things and participate in all of those cool awards nominations.
5. I love it because DWB is the best!

Now I have to tag somedoggie else! Hmmm… it’s hard to choose… So I tag all of you members of DWB and non-members of DWB (you should become members you know?!)!
Hugs guys!!!

9 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

I think DWB is just GREAT!!!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Juno said...

DWB is rock! ;)
I agree with you, Ronin. It's the best place to make new friends.. if there is no DWB we wouldn't have met. whoa!

Momo xoxo

Lizzy said...

Those are great reasons to love Dogs with Blogs! I totally agree! I've met so many cool friends from all over the world!

Sparky

Myeo said...

We love DWB too!

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah DWB is the besterest! We have so many friends here

~ Girl girl

umekotyan said...

Happiness, giving time, and friend of DWB.
Gentleness is shared.
And, the friend has a discovery that is a lot of, is new.

from loved ume tyan

Jemima Jones Beck said...

HEY RONIN!
HOW YOU BEEN MR?
WHAT EXACTLY IS DWB?
LOVE,
JEMIMA JONES BECK

Suki & Joey said...

Hi Ronin!
Oh, man, I have, like, 2 other tags to catch up on, but maybe next week I'll post about this :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Ume said...

DWB community is the bestest! i've been having so much fun since i joined DWB.
Thanks for being my fren, Ronin!