Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ronin and Winnie the Pooh

Hi guys! How are you today? Finally weekend!!! Yup! All my humans are at home! Today I got a present for being such a good puggy and suspending the strike during weekends. You’ll say I’m not a pug of honor by doing that but I have to suspend the strike during weekends because I’m very spoiled and I love to make my humans feel guilty! Here! I said it! And because they felt so guilty they bought me a new toy!!!! Yey!!! It’s a yellow teddy bear! Yellow! And they call it Winnie! It’s a boy or a girl? Hm… I think it’s a boy… Anyway it’s a wonderful new toy! And today I’ll get also boiled chicken… I love it! Yup!
Have a super weekend guys!


Hey this is for me? For me? Oh boy! What is it?

No! It's mine!
Hihihihihi!!! So soft! Grrrrr!!!
Nop you can't take a look! Now it's mine!
Wow! Look at Winnie's tummy!
I'm going to bite youuuu! Give me your leg!
C'mon Winnie! We have to hide!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winnie looks like a great toy - and I'm so jealous you're getting chicken for dinner!!

River

Kien said...

Hey Ronin... u lucky n spoiled pug!.. that teddy bear look so much fun to destroy with.. heheh

Cheers
Rossi

Amber-Mae said...

Oooh, I'd love t get my sharp teeth on that toy. Come, let's play tug of war! I'll pull his leg & you'll pull his arm & RIP!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Devil Dog said...

Ronin, I am sure you are an angel. Just like me, even though I am nicknamed the Devil Dog. It is so totally unfair. As for the strike, well, humans need to get money to pay for things, like the computer, so we just have to forgive them and then guilt them when they get home.
Works for Lucky & me.

Roxy

Jessica said...

You are so cute with Winnie!! Aren't new toys the greatest?

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Great pictures...

Scrappy

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I don't imagine pooh bear likes to be pummeled like that. He is really very sweet and docile.

Duke and Gidget said...

That's a cool toy you've got there Ronin. But why do they call it a "poo"? It doesn't look like poo to us.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Snowball said...

Looks like you are trying to pull winnie's leg out. Have you succeeded?

Luv,
Snowball

umekotyan said...

It is a doll of "Mr. bear".
It sells it also in Japan.
It is a lovely doll. :)

from loved ume tyan

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your new friend Winnie looks fun

~ Girl girl

Lizzy said...

You look like you're havin' lots and lots of fun!

Sparky