Saturday, October 27, 2007

Count Pugula

UPDATE 1!!! What an awesome pawty guys!!! So cool! Read all about it on Asta' from NY blog!!!
UPDATE 2!!! Go and read Buster's post about Janie! She really needs help!!!
OK! I'm ready for Halloween!!! I'm Count Pugula!!! Are you scared of me? Hihihi! I'm cute no? Of course I had a real problem with the horns... where did you see Count Dracula with horns, ha? So I decided to get the horns off my head!

I'm also ready for the Howl-o-ween Barkday Pawty! I hope Ruby won't forget about me!
Hahaha! I got you!

What? I'm Count Pugula! You should be scared of me!

Spooky!!!!

My new buddy!The Skeleton!
And the Pumpkin! This is my Pumpkin! Made by my human! Specially for ME!
Bo-hoo-hoo!!!
I'm a cuteee Count Pugula!
I'm a bored Count Ronula...
Stop it! Can I go play?
OK! OK! One more picture! Oh I'm so cute!
What's that? Oh we finished? I started to enjoy myself...
Hey buddy! Let's go watch Nightmare Before Christmas!

16 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Ronin...you are just the cutest count pugula EVER!!! I'll see you soon!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Asta said...

Ronin
You awe so vewy scawy...count pugula..eeek!! I hope you only kissy me and don't suck my blood out at the pawtyhehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

Fantastic costume - you look great Count Pugula!!

River

Scruffy said...

You make a great Count Pugula. Real scary looking. Definitely lose the horns.

The Mighty Scruff

umekotyan said...

Ronin for a moment
The doll of Halloween is scared for a moment.
hahaha
However, clothes of the Halloween of ronin are lovely.

The travel of the flower was interesting.
It slowly introduces it.
Everyone is visited today.

from loved ume tyan

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Very scary Ronin. I hope you get lots of candy!

PONOWNIE said...

Hi Ronin! Nice skeleton… Are those bones any good? Looks kind of dry… Love your red horns!!! Happy Halloween my friend!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think you're a cute pugula. And you got buddies to celebrate halloween with..

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! You absolutely look sooo freakingly cool!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Juno said...

Skelton is scary but you're too cute to scare everyone!
I love your new banner!!

Momo xoxo

Par said...

You are so ready for halloween, I couldn't be bother with the costumes... Pearly will be Pearly this year...haha

Ferndoggle said...

OOOOOooooo, what a scawy costume!

Thanks for taking that pawesome picture from the pawty. We're all having a rockin' good time!

Lola

Lizzy said...

Hi Ronin! Sorry I haven't been able to visit your blog for a long time. I've got lots of blogs to catch up on! Hehe.

Sparky

Paula said...

Ronin;

You are going to scare the treats out of everyone and every puggy!

Myeo said...

Hey Ronin

That is a nice costume. The skeleton look eerie.

Love
Boy n Baby

Ashley said...

I love how you are raising your hand... are you asking for a treat?
Check out my Dog Blog :)