Friday, October 26, 2007

LET IT SNOW!!!!!

~You have just been hit with a blog snow ball!~
It's the start of.....
Snow Ball Fight 2007!!
& 2008!!
One rule to this game....
You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!
Now...
go out there and get as many people as you can,
before they get you!
I got you first! and you can't get me back! Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!
DT from http://lakeyterriers.blogspot.com/ got me!!! It's a fun game! Let it SNOOOoooooooooooW!!!!!!

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

I'm warning ya, don't hit me or else I would have no choice but hit you too...hehehe! It sure is a fun game!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Paula said...

What a cute winter poem.

Patty Nason said...

Woof! You have some great photos of your pug! Would you like to enter them into Dogster's World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show? We would love to have you enter! It's free, there's some awesome prizes, and you can vote on your favorite photos. Wooof!

The Devil Dog said...

Mom and dad are howling at your new mast head! It is soooooo funny.
I will have to try this snow ball thing.

Roxy