Friday, November 09, 2007

An Angel and Some Cream

Hello guys! How was you week? Finally it is weekend and my humans have time for me again!
This week I got something new! Because I was upset that my human bought me devil horns for Halloween, I got an Angel T-shirt! Look at me! Don’t I look cute?
And of course my human had to make fun of me and post some pictures of me while I was eating cream… Excuse me but I don’t have hands but paws and I can’t use a napkin… maybe just to chew it.
Oh! Oh! Two days and our little Suki will turn 1 year!!!! Oh boy oh boy! Can you believe it! It was like yesterday she was a little, little puppy puggy! And she will give a great Barkday Pawty at Disney World!!!! Yeeeeeyyyyy!!!!

Have a great weekend all!!!






15 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Ahhh, love the shirt..and the adorable messy face.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, this costume suits you better coz you're no evil at all...Hehehe, looks like you are doing an ad for Got Milk. Sooo cute!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Oscar said...

You are a perfect little angel, right?

Par said...

Thats a really cool shirt with wings.

Lizzy said...

Ronin, you look like a real angel! I love the pictures!

Sparky

umekotyan said...

Good evening ronin.
It prints with the Disney world on the weekend.
It envies it.
Now, and it plays without reserve and .. :)

from loved ume tyan

Baily said...

of course you are an angel.
i love to make a mess with icecream too, without the mess it wouldnt be half as much fun!

nose licks
baily

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Ronin, I think you need a pug brother or sister to help you clean the cream off your mouth!

Paula said...

Your woman needed to find a way to redeem herself in your eyes.....lol. You are an angel Ronin!

Juno said...

hahaha... Ronin, you had so much icecream around your mouth! You look cute!

Momo xoxo

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't know what's cuter - the shirt or all that cream all over your face!

River

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

LOVE that messy face! Mawahhh xoxoxoxo

Goofy said...

oh... mom would have to hug u tight in her arms if she were there seeing ur creamy face..

Myeo said...

We love the angel wings on the shirts... Very cute

Love
Boy n Baby

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Holy Cow! It's like your're a King or something! Way to go Ronin!