Saturday, November 17, 2007

I’m Soooo Tired

Hello guys! How are you? I’m fine… again my human with the computer invoked the busy stuff… I don’t like it… But it’s weekend again and I’m going to have a lot of fun. I got 2 rawhide bones today; oh yes I did! And the humans bought all kind of Christmas things! Oh I can’t wait to see them in our X-mas tree!!!
These days the human with the computer made some time to make fun of ME… And I was just trying to take a nap… What was so funny? I was tired! So what?!

Have a super weekend guys!

You woke me up! Go away!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww sleeping like a baby!

River

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, my hoomans are just going to use the old decos. You look sooo comfortable in those pictures, adorable!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Devil Dog said...

those are great photos. Very funny.

Roxy

The WriggleButts said...

Oh Ronin you're supercute. We're sorry we woke you up.. but maybe we could all curl up together?

the WriggleButts

Myeo said...

Boy sleeps like that too when he tired.

Love
Boy n Baby

Goofy said...

awwwww, funny phots.. cute!!

Ume said...

u looked like u were so sound asleep!

umekotyan said...

Ronin and I also called it.
hahaha
It seems to be sleepy.
The computer is busy.
I : ..feeling insecurity on Monday...

from loved ume tyan

Asta said...

Ronin
You awe such a cutie! when you sneep especially
my Mommi would like to come kiss youw tummy, and I would like to snuggle you and play bitey face! hope you got some good west
smoochie kisses
Asta

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

LOL! Cute pics!

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

OMGosh what absolutely fabulous shots of you sleeping.

Jessica said...

We love sleepy pug pictures. You are too cute.

Love, Seadra and Zoe

Juno said...

Sleeping is my thingy!!

Momo xoxo

pee ess: I'll be a big sissy next week. Can you believe it? :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure sleep cute Ronin

~ Girl girl