Friday, January 04, 2008

Funny Ronin

Heeeellooooo guuuys! Happy 2008!!! How did you all party? Did you have a lot of fun?
I did! I think… For sure the humans did have fun… they laughed at me! Why? Because I was trying to get those nasty reindeer horns that were put up thereee! On the bookcase! The human with the computer though it would be funny to get me on tape… ya’ right!
But I got my revenge! On the little reindeer! He is really cool because he sings when you press his belly! Soooo, I made him sing all the time!
We had a lot of fireworks, I didn’t like them so much… too much noise. And it snowed again yesterday! All daaaay! But it was too cold to go outside… so I watched the snow from the window…
Well, the week-end is almost here… Have a super nice weekend all!
See ya!!!

Let me play with it!!! Can you hear it? He can sing!

Mine! Mine, I tell you!!!
Na, na, na, naaaa!!! You can't take it from me!!!

9 comments:

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Ronin,
Happy New Year! :)

Love,
Jemma

Pug Diary said...

Hi Ronin,

Poor Reindeer ! I do that to my lion too. I chew, bite and wrestle with my toy. So fun. Happy New Year

- Licks from Mimi the Pug

Amber-Mae said...

That was a great video! You sure wanna kill that reindeer sooo badly huh? Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Baily said...

hi Ronin,

happy new year!
i love your video

nose licks
baily

Jessica said...

We love your videos Ronin. You always have the best music in them. And of course you are always the star!! You did an awesome job of jumping up. We were proud of you.

Happy New Year.
Love, Seadra and Zoe

Snowball said...

Hi Ronin,

Happy New Year. Your reindeer stuffie looks really coool!

Luv,
Snowball

Weeny&Daisy said...

Happy New Year Ronin! We loved your video and we cheered (bow wowed) so loud when you jumped up on the bookcase! Go Ronin!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Ronin, looks like you're having a pawsome new year

~ Girl girl

Myeo said...

We think MTV should be contacting you real soon!

We love the video.

Love
Boy n Baby