Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hangover...

Hey guys!!! It has been a loooong week! Oh boy! I’m still trying to recover after the New Year party hangover. All the humans went to the job thing again… this time I was very happy because I could take morning naps without anyone disturbing me… they simply destroyed my schedule, I tell you! I always have to take a nap from 8.30 (after my breakfast)!!! But nooooo! The humans wanted to plaaay with me! So I’m happy they finally went to work!
A few days ago I tried to fix some things around the house… including a mobile phone… I think I did an excellent job! YUP!
Well guys, have a super Sunday!
See ya!!!

Why are you laughing?? Why?
What? What is it?
Oh! Just water! You are making fun of me! Yes you do!
Go away! I'm busy!
What do you mean "give it back"? It's mine!
Almost done here! You'll see! It will work!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those humans are really good at ruining a dog's schedule!

Loved the party hat too - looks like you've been busy.

River

Amber-Mae said...

You looked like you were still in a pawty mood! You did a good job with your hooman's handphone...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Par said...

You got a cute face, love that look!

Asta said...

Ronin
I would nevew laugh at you!
I bet you'we welly good at fixing things..hoomans just don't undewstand sometimes....
I love those pictoowes of you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

If you sign your rents up for night school, you can have round the clock naps!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. It sure is no fun to have a hangover

~ Girl girl

umekotyan said...

Good evening ronin.
It plays by the cellular phone. :)
Or, do you resolve it by the driver now?
hehehe

from loved ume tyan

Lizzy said...

Ha ha ha, great pictures! Did you end up fixing the cell, or does it need more work now?

I hope you're having a wonderful New Year so far!

Sparky

Myeo said...

So did you manage to repair the phone?

Love
Boy n Baby

Ume said...

i'm sure u fixed up the mobile phone.