Saturday, June 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! TO ME!!!! I'm 2!!!!

Birthday Puggy! I'm a little confused...
What do you want from me? It's my birthday? Today? Already?
R u sure?
What? What?
OH MY DOG!!!! WHAT IS THAT???? CHEESE????
GIVE ME!!! GIVE ME!!!
Oh boy! Oh boy!!!!
AND GIFTS! But let me eat this first!
Oh this is so yummieeee!
Very gooooood!
Yum!
Let me eat MY cake!
Why are you laughing????
GIFTS!!! YA!
No! You know I like to open my gifts alone!
A tooooooooooooy!
It's mine!
And a new bandana! I'm so cool!
I'm Ronin! I'm 2!
My cute face! Happy Birthday to ME!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Ronin! I'm a long time reader via google blog reader, but I just had to come out (of my usual shy shell) and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! The pictures are so funny and cute and you're the best model Ronin :)

Lizzy said...

Ronin!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RONIN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I hope you have a GRRRReat day, my friend! I can't believe you're 2 already! Man, your new toy and bandanna is totally pawesome... And the cake! Oh, it looks so good! I'm drooling on the keyboard again...

Sparky

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Ronin! Looks like you had a GREAT day!

Snowball said...

Happy Birthday, Ronin.

Did they prepare a special meals for you on top of that piece of cake?

Luv
Snowball

Myeo said...

Oh no, we missed your barkday.

Happy Barkday Ronin!!!

Love
Boy n Baby

Winston said...

Happy Birthday Ronin! You were such a good sport to eat your cake with your birthday hat on! I normally shake the hat off and then eat the hat before the humans have a chance to take their pictures. :) Hope you got some great presents and lots more treats!

Juno said...

Ronin!! Happy belated Barkday!!!!

We love your barkday pictures!

hugs
Momo & Pinot

Asta said...

Ronin
I'm so sowwy I'm late!!!
Happy Birfday to you!!!! I can't believe you'we two aweady..and what a gowgeous two you awe!!!
That cake looked fabulous, and so did youw gifts..the banana looks supew gweat on you
I hope you keep celebwating fow a long time
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Happy birthday Ronin (sorry we are a bit late!)