Sunday, June 29, 2008

I’m Grounded…

Hey guys! Thank you all for my B-day wishes! I wish all the best to all! Again I was a terrible blogger… and what can I say about commenting on my friends’ bloggies… Sorry guys!

You are wondering why I’m grounded?! I started to pee-pee everywhere in the house… in the kitchen, in the bedrooms, on the living room carpet… Don’t know why… I have this feeling that I HAVE TO pee everywhere! But the humans seem not to understand…
They yell a lot! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! RONIIIIIIIIIIIN! Ya’ but what can I say?!

The human with the computer is preparing that black box to go somewhere… don’t know where… But I decided to stay in the box so I can go too… But it seems that the naughty puggies are not allowed… :(

Oh well… At least the human helped me to write this post although I’m grounded.
How are you guys?
Have a super Sunday!



6 comments:

Myeo said...

We hope the hoomans will not stay mad at you for long.

Love
Boy n Baby

Snowball said...

Poor Ronin.Are you feeling feeling bored? Are you hooman giving you not enough attention?

I hope you get through with your punishment soon.

Luv
Snowball

Goofy said...

ouch.. you have the most innocent pity face we've ever seen...

you sure win alot of treats from that look..

love
goofy

Unknown said...

RONIN! Happy birthday to you, little buddy! We are right around the same age - I turned two on May 19th. I will be celebrating my Gotcha Day in style later this month! Been too long... we need to catch up... maybe once you're out of the proverbial doghouse - or bag?!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Ronin,

Are you still grounded? It's been a while now!

Love,
Jemma

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Don't you look cute in that suitcase!

Happy belated birthday.

Levi's mom