Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

Hi everyone!!! Christmas! I love Christmas! How was your Christmas time?
Did you get what you wished for? I did! I did! But let’s start with the beginning… Again, my humans cooked and backed all kinds of yummy food (but I was not allowed to taste it… not good for doggies).
I had a super Christmas bath! You didn’t expect me to scare Santa with my smell, did you? Hihihi! After that I helped the human with the computer with gift wrapping… I’m so good at that… in the end I ate some paper but no harm was done…
Because I was such a good puggy-pug (Ya right!) Santa came on Christmas Eve!!! Yes! With a lot of gifts! And as my human with the computer promised, with toys for ME!!!
Now I let you see my photos!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
When is Santa getting here?
I’m such a good dog… see? I’m helping you!
This gift paper looks yummy…
Can I eat this?
Zzzzzz! What are you doing, human? Zzzzzz....
Look at my puppy face!!!
Santa??? Not yet???
Maybe if I take a little nap, Santa will come...
He came!!! Yeeeeeey! My gifts!!!
Mine, mine, mine!
Wonder what's inside...
Piggy, go away! I'm busy!
And another present! What is it?
OH BOY!!!! A stuffed ball!!!!
I LOVE IT!
Hihihi! What do you think, human?
TOYS! I love toys!
I want to play! Now!
I'm not here for you to make fun of me, human! Take Frosty! I'll bite him!

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

What a great Christmas it was for you huh?

HAP HAP NEW YEAR!

Pooped from celebrating,
Solid Gold Dancer

umekotyan said...

Happy, new year Ronin.
This year must be a good year.
Happiness and the wonderful future are put. :D

from loved ume tyan

Sandy said...

I don't know where you live, but that is a very Hawkeye ball you have there. We (Iowa) Hawkeyes keep our eye out for any black and gold out there!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Happy Paw Year, Ronin
Thanks for stopping by!
Mum has finally stawted updating my blog!
It looks like you got some gweat pwezzies!

xxx Asta (Oz)

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Ronin, lil' mate,

I had a pawsome steak dinner for Kwiznuz and a nice kiss fwom dad fow New Year's.

xxx Asta Oz

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G’day Ronin,

I have a gift fow you on my blog,

xxx Asta (Oz)