Wednesday, December 03, 2008

So Sleepy…

Hey guys! How are you all? Preparing for Santa? As I told you last year we are preparing for Saint Nicholas first! December 6! Yeeeey! Presents, presents! Wonder what I’ll get… I was a good boy! I was! I am a good puggy! Oh c’mon a little pee-pee there… no harm…

If you see the photos my human took it looks like I’m sleeping all the time! Wrong! What human? It doesn’t matter that I want to play at 2 AM… It means that I’m not sleeping all the time, right?

The humans bought a really interesting X-mas decoration… it sings and it snows… I like it! So, it’s mine.

I’ll come back on Saturday to brag about my gifts! What do you mean human by “You’ll get some coals.”??????

See’ya!!

Take your hand from it! Mine! Mine! All MINE!
Hahahaha!!! The vacuum cleaner is my enemy! I'll get you beast!
What? I'm sweet, no? Cute, cute!
No... I'm not sleepy... No.... Zzzzz
Quod erat demonstradum...

6 comments:

Bae Bae said...

That's alot of nice gifts..
I'm sleepy now too

~ Bae

umekotyan said...

Good evening Ronin.
I slowly visit blog.
Wonderful time with the friend.
It is happy sleep with Santa.
The dream of a good present waits. :D

from loved ume tyan

Leah said...

You are so cute, Ronin! We love your wrinkly face!!

Asta said...

Ronin
The pwoof is thewe..you awe the cutest sneepy kid evew!!!
You look vewy cozy wif youw toys in youw snuggly bed..I'm suwe St Nicholas will bwing you tweats not coals..you awe a vewy good boy. you bwing lots of joy !
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Myeo said...

You look like a baby when you are asleep. Cute!

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous said...

Hi, your pug is adorable! Love your blog...