Monday, August 21, 2006

Problems, problems



Hi! Sunday was a bad day for me… Everybody yelled at me… probably because I decided on my own to pee
everywhere… Or maybe because of the poo I made in the bedroom… I had to clear up my pipes, didn’t I??? Of course it seems that I missed my potty… Maybe that is why they yelled at me… I don’t see any other reason. Today I tried my potty and
everyone cheered up and clapped their hands… I should try it more often… they are really funny when they are so happy because I pooed…on my potty.
I ate a lot this weekend (that’s why I had to poo), I played, I didn’t snort so much.
We watched together a musical… “Grease”… it was fuuun… lots of colors. Other than that I didn’t understand too much… but the bipeds loved it.
For Monday I have no plans… just eating and sleeping because is a very hot day.
Kisses everyone!

No comments: