Monday, August 28, 2006

Ronin’s Daily Schedule


Ronin’s Daily Schedule

My daily Schedule is very important to me; I wake up at about 5:30 AM – I don’t think my humans like this habit of mine – anyway… I wake up at 5:30, I use my potty and after I really, really NEED to play! It’s crucial for my development to play at 5:35 AM. So one of my 3 humans wakes up and plays with me… I love to be the center of the attention so I try to wake up the other 2 humans. At about 6:30 AM I have my breakfast… I play some more… this time I chase the humans when they are preparing for work. Funny! At 7:30 AM I’m beat up! I need my beauty sleep… and I sleeeeep until 11 AM. I always find new and funny ways to fall asleep… and as usual someone is prepared with a camera to immortalize the precious moment. After my nap I have another delicious meal and another round of playing, running and chewing all I can find. At 2 PM I have my lunch… some meat for me… yessss! After that a little potty and some sleep for me to grow (I need a lot of sleep, but I noticed that I don’t sleep as much as 3 weeks ago). Between my meals I get some treats – biscuits that look like bones… nice! At 5:30 - 6 PM I have my dinner served – a light meal (it’s not good to go to sleep with a big tummy). After dinner I play a lot and when I say a LOT it means a LOOOOT!!! I carry my toys all over the house, I nag my 3 humans, I bite, I bark… actually it’s a squeaky sound… :P
And at about 10:30 PM I surrender… I need a bed. :)
See’ yaaaaaa!!!

No comments: