Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Visit


Hello!!! Thanks everyone for your comments about the “amazing me”… I’m such a spoiled doggy dog! Yesterday was a full day! Other humans… called friends came to visit me!! Yes they did! They brought me toys! I was so happy about the company: I played, wagged my tail, jumped around… until I got tired and I went to bed in my basket… Oh and then the cameras appeared!!! They wanted photos of me! :) Humans are very funny… it’s amazing how easy you can enjoy them… I just went to bed!After the visit I ate and played some more. My humans try to make me not to wake up at 5:30 AM… They think it’s too early… but I tried… and it didn’t work… I need to go potty… and after, my sleep goes away and I want to play… I’ll see what I can do about this problem :).
See’yaaa!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ronin, soon they will learn it is all about the pug and what they want it to be all about.....LOL. Except for the picture thing....have pug, must have digital camera.

We republished out blog to papugpack.blogspot.com from pugsalicious.blogspot.com . Will be eliminating the later as soon as blogger beta gets things straightened out and lets me.

Paula w/ Bandit and Paisley

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hi Paula! Thanx for your comments in my little blog! Yours is very, very nice!!! I love it!
Of course my humans have a digital camera, but they always resize and zoom the pictures for me to be the center of attention :).
I updated my blog with your new address. Kisses to all!