Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heeeeeey all!!! HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!!
How are you? I’m just fine! I’m so spoiled lately! This weekend I got a new stuffed toy (I play with it only when people are around! You remember the Teddy story, no?). And I got a new play house!!! It is soooo cool! I just love it! And I’m not willing to share it with no one!
The zit looks the same… swollen… you can see it in the photos. My humans talked to the vet and we will go see him next week. I don’t want to!

Today my human with the computer found out that little Baby from Boy’n’Baby is missing… my human is so upset… me too… I can’t believe it! We will add a little photo of Baby and if you see her tell her family!!!
HAPPY UPDATE!!! BABY IS BACK HOME!!!! :)))))
Huuuugs to everydoggy!
I like you! I shall call you... DODO!
What? It's my Dodo! Find yourself another toy, human!
Ooooooo!!! What can I say? I love it!
Nop! I don't want to get out!
Let me smell this plant! Can I eat it? No?

13 comments:

Paula said...

Ronin:

Happy Valentines Day!

Bandit, Paisley, & Smokey

Lizzy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Ronin!

Sparky

Nevis said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Ronin! :)

jamie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Ronin! mmmmuuuuaahhhh

jamie said...

Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!

Snowball said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

You are as cute as ever.

Luv,
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

umekotyan said...

Good evening ronin.
Ronin is sad in the doll.
There is Valentine of , ..do and put together.. with the flood of the chocolate. :)

from loved ume tyan

Par said...

Looks like you really like that toy!

Weeny&Daisy said...

Happy Valentines day! (Sorry its a bit late!) The new presents looks great and a lot of fun! We hope your spot gets better soon!

Winston said...

Happy (late) valentines day Ronin! I love your new penguin toy. Did your parents get it at IKEA? I am pretty sure I have the same one, and it has held up better than any other toy I've ever had. My parents got it before I was even born and a year and a half later it has no holes, no strings falling off, it seems almost indestructable! So you are lucky, now you will have a life long friend that you can't destroy :)

Kien said...

oh.. u spoiled Ronin!!.. hope you have a great day ahead..

Cheers
Rossi

Myeo said...

I am so late in wishing you but anyway, Happy Valentine's Day!

I would like to thank you for your email. I realise now that i have many friends that cares so much for me. So Ronin, Thank you for being my friend!

Love
Baby