Saturday, February 23, 2008

On The Way to The Vet...

Hey guys… Today I have an appointment to the vet… I’m scared… I hope my booboo it’s not a bad thing… :( I’ll keep you posted…
Hugs!

UPDATE!
Ronin's human with the computer note:
We just came back from the vet... the doc says it's a hemangioma... and Ronin needs a surgery... he is scheduled for Tuesday... We are so scared... first because of the anesthesia and for the results of the tests (although the vet pointed out that usually hemangiomas are benign tumors)... Hope everything will be OK!
UPDATE 2!
Ronin's human with the computer note:
Thanks everyone for your support! You are the best! We came back an hour ago from the vet... everything went very well and Ronin it's back to himself... a little sleepy now. Tomorrow he will tell you all about it! Kisses!

9 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh oh, don't tell me it's ....??? I hope it's nothing bad.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Hope that you will be ok. Do keep us posted on what do your vet says.

Luv,
Snowball

Nevis said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Asta said...

Ronin
Sweetie don't be scawed...I had something like that and it was taken off and it was fine..I will cwoss my paws fow you and send you healing tewwiew smoochie kisses
Asta
pee ess let me know how you awe!

Myeo said...

Ronin

Dont worry okay. The surgery will be over in no time.

Did the vet run tests to make sure Ronin is suitable for the anesthesia. I remembered when Boy went to remove three growth, he had to go for a test and he failed the first one cos his red blood cells was too little. Had to redo the tests few weeks later the go for surgery.

Anyway, we will be praying for a safe surgery and do let us know if there is any news.

Love
Boy, Baby and Mas

Weeny&Daisy said...

Aww poor Ronin, we understand if you're scared, its ok to be scared, but just think of coming back out and your mummy waiting for you to give you puggy cuddles! Love and kisses, We will keep our paws crossed for you xxxx

Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. I'm keeping my paws crossed for you to be ok Ronin

~ Girl girl

Par said...

I hope Ronin will be ok.
Send my hugs and kisses your way ronin!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

yay! we are so glad that poor ronin is ok!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck and her Mom