Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Am So Brave!

Yes!!! I did it! I had the surgery! Oh boy! I’m so brave!!! But you should have seen me on the days before the surgery… Humans said that for sure I understood what the vet said and that’s way I was so saaaad! Of course I understood! What?! I’m stupid or something?! The humans were very, very nervous and scared… And this added to my sadness. Yesterday I was scheduled for the procedure at 6 pm. Two of my humans and I got to the clinic half an hour earlier… oh! Everyone there spoiled me! I got a free massage from one of the docs! Hihihihi!!! I socialized with all the doctors and nurses and other clinic staff. And at 6.02 pm one of the vets (the one we talked to on Saturday) took me in his arms and we went to another room… The humans are very curious what happened there… but I’m not telling! Hihihi!!! Actually tell you the truth I can’t remember very much… I fall asleep and wake up after awhile a little dizzy and the surgery team was laughing of me. And they called my humans to see that I’m fine and I can walk!
The doc said that we shouldn’t worry about the booboo because it’s nothing bad there! YUPI! And in about 10 days the stitches should fall off by themselves…
Last night I was so happy to be home; I was a little tired… But happy!

No! I don't want to come! NO! I don't want to go to the vet! C'mon human! Look at my cute puppy face!
I'm soooo sad! (This photo was taken on Saturday night after the visit to the vet)
What are you talking about? Plz continue with the massage!
Hey! Can you see the stitches?? And don't I look cute?

7 comments:

Snowball said...

You are so brave, Ronin.

You tent is filled with toys and looks very cozy.

Luv,
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

You were berry berry brave. Good boy, Ronin! You will not be lesser of a man after your loverlies is gone. Don't worry!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ferndoggle said...

Hiya Ronin, I'm glad your Vet visit wasn't too traumatic...a massage is always a bonus.

Your stitches look like cute little whiskers!!

lola

Paula said...

Oh Ronin, what a brave little warrier you are! Glad the surgery went well. But I sure understand it making your parents nervous. See when we adopt our pugs, they literally become our fur children. We love you and spoil you like the human kids. And when something goes wrong with any of our kids... well that just doesn't sit very well in the parents heart.

Lizzy said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're doing fine now, Ronin! You were so brave!

Sparky

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hooray! We are so glad that it is all over and done with and now you can relax and enjoy being spoilt!

Love weeny and daisy xx xx

Niamh said...

I'm happy that your surgery went well and that your vet is so nice.

Niamh