Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy Mărţişor!!!!!!

Hello everyoneeee!! Happy 1st of March! Spring is here!!!! For those who don’t know the story of Mărţişor, please read my 2007 post about it: http://roninthepug.blogspot.com/2007/02/march-1-mrior.html
Today I got a new harness! I look so tough in it… don’t I? Hihihihi!!! And because I was so brave this week with the surgery, stitches and all my humans bought me a lion toy! It’s so cool! And I got a toy tennis shoe! Hahaha!!! Just for me! I told you I’m very spoiled!
I send kisses and hugs to all! Have super weekend!!!

What? Did you say something?
Ooooo for me??? Thank youuu!
My new fight toy! I like it! Nah-nah-naah-naaah-naaaaaaah!
What? No I didn't detroy it... YET!
Don't make fun of me!
Grrrrrr! A very nice fight! Now let's rest!

Can you cut the tag plz?

11 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Ronin, those toys are nice! I bet they keep you occupied the whole day. Nice to see that you're healing from your surgery!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Winston said...

I'm happy to hear your time at the V-E-T wasn't too horrible. The good news is all those new toys you got afterwards! That's what the humans are good for! Your new harness looks good too, you do look very tough in it. You are really starting to look like a grown up pug with all those big handsome wrinkles on your face!

Ferndoggle said...

You are one tough cookie Ronin! You totally showed that Lion who is boss.

Sherman

Myeo said...

Hey Ronin

You are such a brave boy! We are so proud of you. Your hoomans sure knows how to spoil you :P Well that is because they love you and so do we. We guess you must be feeling better cos you seems to be having a lot of fun.

And yes, You look real tough in your new harness!

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous said...

What great toys - and you look really tough in your new harness too buddy!

River

Snowball said...

Ronin, you are so cute! My current favorite toy is a stacking lion. My lion can be split into 5 different parts.

Peesss: Thsnk you for asking. I am doing quite well recently. I hope your wound from the surgery has already recovered.

Luv,
Snowball

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure are brave to get stitches and surgery. Yeah to new toys

~ Girl girl

Jessica said...

You are so cute Ronin. We love your wrinkly face!!

Your Friends, Seadra and Zoe

umekotyan said...

Good evening ronin.
It keeps energetic.
The crash is a wonderful toy of ronin.
Let's enjoy the weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hey Ronin, we are glad you are feeling ok after your surgery! Those toys look like fun!

Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

Nevis said...

Happy Mărţişor back at you! :)