Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Happy Easter my friends!!! Hope that the Easter Bunny will bring you lots of toys and treats! Hihihi!!! We will celebrate Easter at the end of April around here… it’s not fair! I wanted new toys now! Oh well… I have to be patient…
We wanted to go to grandma’s house this weekend but the weather was “mean”… so we had to reschedule our little trip…
The human with the computer is happy to report that finally my nails had been clipped off… I don’t know why these humans are so stubborn when it comes to nails… They called me Dracula… Can you believe it??? And I made a show when the process of clipping nails begun… oh you should have heard and saw me… Too bad we don’t have photos.
HAPPY EASTER!!!
See’ya!!!

Give me! Give me! NOW!

Hmmm... you are making fun of me!
I'm cute! So give some food!
I'm bored...
I'm not making faces!
One more photo!

10 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Happy Easter to you too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ferndoggle said...

I had to have my nails done this weekend too. It was stupid.
Happy Easter!

Lola

Unknown said...

Walter luvs Ronin! He barky-b arked at his picture, so we had to link to your site!

Punchbugpug said...

I think we would have liked Easter at the end of April too! You look like your in jail in the chair pics! Glad your stiches are all out and you are having fun stealing all the toys.

Myeo said...

Happy Easter, Ronin!

Love
Boy n Baby

Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

You make great faces, Ronin!

Newton :)

Snowball said...

Hi cutie,

So what did you get from the Easter Bunny?

Luv
Snowball

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too - and yes you are cute!

River

Lizzy said...

Happy late Easter to you, too!

Sparky

Sarah K. said...

It looks like he put himself in jail!
\