Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stitches, Obelix, Vaccine and a Teddy Bear

Hiiiiiiiii guys!!! How are you all? Before telling you all what I was up to these couple of weeks, we want to congratulate Kara and Alan from http://flatnosedpups.blogspot.com/ and welcome their new baby giiiirl!!!! :)

Well, you all have been informed about my surgery… everything was super! The first stitch fell after a few days; and the second and the third after more than 10 days; my humans were so relief that they fell by themselves and I didn’t have to go to the vet and be anesthetized again so that they could take them off!
You all know how much I love to steal toys! A few days ago I managed to put my paw on an Obelix action figure and today on a Teddy bear. Of course the humans run after me and claimed them back… but you know I’m stubborn! I will get those toys again! I will!
For about a week now, I’m trying a new “treatment” for my allergy… Liv52 Liver Care… it’s made of plants and I love to take them! The vet said I have intolerance at some proteins… especially those from chicken… and I love chicken… but after I eat it I scratch like a maniac…
And speaking of allergies! Yesterday I had my anti-rabies shot done!!! Yupiiii! The human with the computer gave me a claritine right after the shot and I was fineeee! No swelling like the last time! After the visit to the vet I had a very nice bath and now I smell like a puppy!

Now a question for you guys! Do you have any news from Suki and Joey and Duke and Gidget??????? I really miss them!
A super Sunday all!!!
See’ya!!!

I want to play with something new... I'm thinking... what can I steal?
Bingo!!!! Hahahaha!!! Obelix!!! I bite you!
Where are we going human? To the vet???! Why??
Let me sniff here!
I'm such a brave puggy!
Can you see where the stitches were? I want that Teddy! Give it to me!
Look at my puppy face! C'mon give it to me so I can bite it! Oh! I don't need your help anymore! Hehehehe!
GOT YOU TEDDY!!!!

9 comments:

Snowball said...

Hi Ronin,

I can't see the stitches. Where is it? You have great taste on deciding the toys to steal. Have you killed them yet?

Luv
Snowball

Amber-Mae said...

Well, looks like you've been busy!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Paula said...

Ronin;

I am glad everything is going well for you.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah on getting the teddy bear. :)

~ Girl girl

Lizzy said...

I'm glad things seem to be going fine for you, Ronin!

That's a pretty cool teddy bear you have! Have you killed it yet?

Sparky

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Hi Ronin!
I am glad you are feeling well enough to steal toys - that must mean that you are all better!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Myeo said...

Hi Ronin

We are glad that you are recovering well.

Love
Boy n Baby

Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Ronin!

You are such a brave puggy! A clever one too! Hip Hip Hooray for getting the teddy on your own. Have you killed it yet?

Wuff

Chilli

Sir Isaac Newton IV said...

Ronin! I'm so glad your surgery went well and that you're up to stealing toys. I'm also glad your stitches fell out on their own. Mommy says I have to go back in two weeks to have mine out, but she didn't know I might have to be anesthetized again! EEK!

Newton