Sunday, April 06, 2008

A New Puggy?! No? Good!

Hiiii all! I’m such a terrible blogger and commenter! Blame it on the human with the computer! Yup! Yup! Yup!
How are you guys? I’m jus fine; let me tell you! Last weekend we went to the countryside! It was awesome; I had some barbecue, I played outside, I tried to mark the entire yard… what else… again I acted like I didn’t see the other dogs (I’m funny, no?), I played with the skateboard… When we got home I had a really nice bath of course!
Oh you should see what my human with the computer found in a toy store!!!! A puggy toy!!!!! I was so jealous; I thought it was another puggy that came to take over my territory and my humans! But noooo! It was stuffed! Hihihihi!!! Now I like it very much!
I can’t imagine myself sharing my toys, treats, food, humans with another doggy! No, no, no! I’m just perfect and the humans don’t need a second doggy. I said it!
Tell me all how are you?
Have a super Sunday all!
See yaaa!!!

I don't like stepping on these rocks...
Oh! I'll be the next Tony Hawk!!
Don't you laugh human! I'll tell you! I'll be better than Tony Hawk!
What's that? I'll go see!
Hm... where should I pee now?
Here is the perfect spot! Don't rush me!
Back home! I'm trying some new moves on the skate!
Go away! I'm practicing! No, I'm not going to brake anything...
One puggy, two puggies, three puggies... go away human! I'm trying to count!
Zzzzzzz.... ten puggies....
You are still here? God you are a maniac with that camera!!
No, I'm not giving you the toy pug! Take your mind off it!
If I wasn't so sleepy... I would bite you! OK I wouldn't... but go away!

8 comments:

Leah said...

Ronin, you are so cute with your toy puggie!

Myeo said...

Thank doG, it just a stuffie.. It is no fun to have another pup around. Look at me and my sister, the brat. Now i have to share everything with her and worse, what is hers is hers and what is mine is hers too...sigh.

Love
Boy

Lizzy said...

Hi Ronin! I know what you mean, you don't want any other real dogs. I don't think I could live with another dog in my family, because I need all the attention to myself! Hee hee.

That is a cute stuffed pug, though!

Hope you have a great Sunday,

Sparky

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously cute pics of you with the new pug!! That looks like my kind of housemate though - no sharing of toys, food or human attention required!!!

River

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Very cute!

Amber-Mae said...

hey, you know how to use the skateboard? How cool!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Nevis said...

Great photos, Ronin!

And I love the ones of you with the skateboard. Maybe you'll have your own video game, too!

Merz said...

The toy puggie doesn't much your cuteness, Ronin! And you'll be like that skateboarding bulldog.