Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tulips, Turtle and a Stubborn Puggy! And un UPDATE!

Hey guuuys! Spring! Flowers! I love spring! Not too cold, not too warm... Perfect!

You are wondering how did I get on the living room table… oh well… it was simple… from the couch! Hihihi!!! And the human ran after the camera… humans are funny… I still don’t get them… I'm cute!
Hm... My ear is itchy... just a second...
Now let me pose...
Another photo from this angle, plz...
And from this one too! Oh! I could appear in... Vogue?!
Don't say I'm cute! I know I am! OK say it!
What is Turtle doing on my pillow????
Go away! It's mine! MINE!
Make her go away, human!
C'mon! Don't sleep here!
Can I bite her??? Plz! Plz!!!
Now really human! The joke it's over! Make her go away!
I give up! I'm sad...
NO! I really want to get there??? Nothing will stop me!
Don't try to make me change my mind! I want to get there!
Zzzzz.... I'm sleepy... Did Turtle go away from my pillow??
UPDATE!!!!!! [Ronin's human with the computer' note: We didn't expect Ronin to go and sleep on the same pillow with Turtle... Turtle is trying to find the perfect place to lay eggs and she wanders around the house... she stopped on Ronin's pillow this morning... and he was very upset because Ronin is a very posesive puggy.]
What? I'm so sleepy! And she is still staying on my pillow...
Zzzzzz......
What? Don't you dare post these photos on my blog!
If I could just push her...
But I'm too sleepy!

6 comments:

Merz said...

You and turtle are two cuties, Ronin, but don't worry. You'll always be the Blogstar.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, be gentle with Miss Turtle ok coz she wants to lay her eggies. You both do look quite sweet together...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Myeo said...

Err Ronin,

were you like hugging the turtle?

*giggles*

Love
Boy n Baby

Too Cute Pugs said...

Ronin,

We wouldn't like sharing our beds with a turtle - or anyone! - either.

We also think your pictures are cute enough to be in a calendar.

Pug snorts from,
Pearl & Daisy

Niamh said...

Hi Ronin,

You are so cute. I have never met any Pugs. That was kind of you to share your comfy bed with that turtle.

Your friend,
Niamh

Pug Diary said...

Harloo Ronin, those flowers are beautiful. Be careful turtles bite ! - Licks from Mimi the Pug