Sunday, May 04, 2008

Pink Elephant, Grown Up and... Enchanted....

Hey guys!! Oh boy I’m so, so sorry for not posting again for so long time! And I didn’t comment on my friends blogs… God! I’m a ruin… It’s ALL human with the computer’s fault! Trust me when I tell you! I’ll try to make it up to you guys!
For start tell me how you all have been? Did you miss me??? Oh my modesty! :)
Last week it was Easter around here! Because I was such a good puggy, the Easter Bunny brought me a pink elephant! I still wonder why it’s pink… But it’s a great toy! It makes a lot of noise when I bite it! Yup, yup, yup! On Sunday we went to grandma’s house… it was a little chilly so I had to wear my coat… But it was so much fun! And…. My human didn’t want to tell you about this but I’m going to tell you! I’ve started to pee with one of my legs up! I’ve grown! My humans thought that I was so cute taking wee-wees like a girl (no offence girls) but c’mon! They wanted a boy! We have photos… but I couldn’t convince the human to post them… Stubborn human!
Oh well, I had a very good time playing in the grass and exercising my balance :P
The human with the computer drove me crazy with a movie… we watched it three times till now… Something called Encha… Enchanted… yes… The first time I was very interested with the colors… lots of colors… the second time I enjoyed the sounds by barking a lot! But the third time… I was bored… But the human loved it so much that we will watch it again for sure… These humans are really funny… But you know the saying: if you can’t beat them, join them! So maybe next time I’ll try to bark at Pip and he will answer me back… ya!
The humans want to cut my nails today… I don’t want to! Maybe if I behave very well and use my cute puppy face they will postpone the procedure… I’ll let you know how it works!
Have a super Sunday guys!

OH! For me! It's... pink....
Well I love it! Can you hear it!? Yey!
Let me find a spot to wee... don't embarrass me human!
Na! Na! Na! Na! You'll never catch meee!
Oh so nice!
Come here human! I'll get you!
What do you mean? I'm not getting down from the table! I can watch the movie from here! Did you see the colors in this movie?

12 comments:

Too Cute Pugs said...

Yay for your new toy! And the peeing with one leg up. We want pictures!

Our Mommy and Daddy liked that movie too only they went OUT to see it. We hate it when they go to the movies without us. We have a perfectly good TV at home. Sheesh.

You look very adorable running around and playing.

Happy pug snorts!
Pearl & Daisy

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Ronin...
How are you???? I've missed you and hope you have been doing well. Congrats on the one-leg-pee thing...that is quite an accomplishment for sure!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Niamh said...

Hi Ronin,

Glad that you are poting again. You look very handsome in your coat.

Your friend,
Niamh

Asta said...

Ronin
Congwaqtulations on youw leg lifty!!! You'we getting to be a big boy!!!
You look vewy nice in youw coat..I did miss you! but thank you fow visiting me now! Youw pink elefant looks vewy cool..have fun with him
smoochie kisses
Asta

Merz said...

Aww, I missed you, Ronin. :) And now you're a big boy! I remember the first times three of my boy dogs lifted their legs for the first time...I think! Haha.

Hey, I'm making a podcast called The Bean Pod(cast). It's a podcast for teens, since I am a teen, but you should enjoy it! I'll post a comment when the first episode is up.

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Hi! Ronin!
Glad that you are back! I too like my toys to make lots and lots of noise!
Glad that you are finally a man ;)
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck

Oscar said...

Hi Ronin, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting, even if it's not very often. I understand your frustration with your humans. Mine haven't been blogging very often either. They've been averaging 2 posts a month, which is about 8 posts too little.

I'm glad you had a fun-time at Easter. I was locked in my crate all day...

Lizzy said...

A pink elephant?! Now THAT is awesome pawesome. You look like you're really enjoying it!

Sparky

Myeo said...

Ronin, is the elephant a polka dot one... so cute but rather girlish :P

Love
Boy n Baby

Paula said...

Ronin;

You could hypnotize someone with those georgous eyes of yours.

Don't you worry about liking pink. You are more of a man for admitting you do.

umekotyan said...

Good evening ronin.
Congratulations on the reunion of blog.
, ume tyan of ..loneliness.. is here.
And, a pink image is lovely.
A wonderful weekend came. :)

from loved ume tyan

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I love that hoody Ronin! Lookin' good dude.