Sunday, May 11, 2008

By Public Demand

Hey guys! Well, I convinced my human with the computer to post a couple of photos with me… in balance… you know… I told you I’ve started to wee like a puggy boy! Hihihi!
We finally managed to complete the “cut nails” operation! Oh! You should have heard me! The whining, the screams, the pleadings… I’m a walking circus I tell you! But now I have a very nice paw-dicure.

Oh! Oh! We found out that on Friday it was launched a movie in USA in which appears a little girl from my town!!! Oh yes! It is called "The Fall" and it is directed by Tarsem Singh... And it seems that the movie has great reviews and everyone loved Catinca Untaru’s interpretation! The humans can’t wait to see the movie! Hope it will appear real soon here too!

I really miss Suki! And Duke & Gidget!!! Did anyone talk to them? Or with their humans??? I hope everything is OK!

Hugs to everyone!

Don't make fun of me human!


"The Fall" Trailer!!!!

9 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ronin -

Ask Stanley about Suki. I know their Moms are friendly and they even met in person when Stan's Mom came to Florida.

Duke and Gidget just don't have the help to blog anymore. Their You mans just don't have the time. I miss them too!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Asta said...

Ronin
I'm sowwy you miss youw fwiends..did you see the pictoowes of youwself that I took at Blue's pawty??you can see them on my bloggie...you look so gweat in that coat..such a big gwownup boy
smoochie kisses
Asta

Amber-Mae said...

Peeing pictures? You sure have good balance...Woah, that movie looks thrilling!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Niamh said...

You are the man!

Your friend,
Niamh

jamie said...

Oh Ronin, You're all grown up! What a handsome boy you are. MMuuuaahh
Jamie & Sunny

Asta said...

Ronin
I'm so glad you enjoyed youwself at the pawty..you wewe looking gweat!smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lizzy said...

Ronin!

Your nails must look really good now, but oh the pain you had to go through! I feel for you, man. That must have been horrible.

I really like your sweater. You look awesome! I bet all those plants you're watering will grow fast now.

I hope you have a grrrrEAT day,

Sparky

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Hi Ronin!

We are doing a really fun contest over here at Pug & Bugg. It's called SOPHIE'S NEXT PUG MODEL! Check it out at this link: http://pugandbugg.blogspot.com/2008/05/biggest-baddest-contest-snpm.html

Hope you will be joining us! Tell alllll your friends!

Woof!

Sophie and Dixie

Myeo said...

Hee Hee, you are a big boy now.

Love
boy n Baby