Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hide and Seek!

Hey guys! Can you find me? Hehehehe! I’m so smart! The human with the computer wanted to vacuum but I wanted to play! So of course we had to play! You know I’m stubborn.
I also met a strange little dude… I don’t know what’s wrong with him… no face… and he is so… so wooden… I don’t think I want to chew him… I’m still thinking about this possibility…
How are you all?
Have a super weekend!!!!

Peek-a-boo! I see you!
Hm... You taste funny little dude!
He is funny, no? Where is his face?
Hey give the wood dude back, human!
I'm still thinking if I want to chew him! So don't take him!
I'm serious!

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Chew 'im, Ronin. I think he'll taste good. ;)

Sparky

Niamh said...

Great hiding place Ronin. You look so cute with your head poking out. Don't get splinters if you chew the weird little man.

Your friend,
Niamh

Paula said...

Peek-a-boo Ronin we see you!

Myeo said...

let us know if that faceless man taste good. We have one at home too.

Love
Boy n Baby

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

He's just waiting for it Ronin!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jemima Jones Beck said...

That little man is like uber scary!
Love,
Jemima Jones Beck