Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm 5 Months!!!


Hey guys! Today it’s again my birthday! Oh yes it is!!! I’m 5 months now! What a big boy I am! I was a good pooch so I’m sure I’ll get something nice from my humans!
Yesterday I was playing with a toy and I felt something on my mouth: it was another tooth! A big tooth! My humans got it before I could deliver it to my tummy…. Why are they so happy about a tooth? I don’t get it… Again I became Babuska… Really funny guys! I can tell you that I lost almost all my baby teeth! I’m really happy because the Tooth Fairy makes a very good job… My new teeth look very nice and strong! :)
My humans are starting to prepare for something called Christmas… I heard that Santa brings nice things… They bought some things for the X-mas Tree… I can’t wait to see what a X-mas Tree is… Well will see!
It’s my birthday! Oh yes it’s my birthday!

4 comments:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Happy birthday big boy!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Wha Whooo! Happy Birthday! From Willow and Belle....slobber and woofs

Duke and Gidget said...

Happy Birthday Ronin! We hope you got everything you wished for (including more teeth). Oh and Duke says to tell you that a Christmas tree is something to pee on.

~Birthday Pug Hugs~

Winston said...

Happy birthday Ronin! I've noticed there are good things about getting bigger, like being able to jump on couches and beds and tables and reach yummy things to eat like paper and books and shoes that used to be too high! Have fun being 5 months!