Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Little Frog-Pug

Well guys, I’m very curious about the next week! I’m trying to behave very good because I don’t want Saint Nick to forget about me! My humans bought lots of things and they wrapped them in red paper… But I wonder why they hide one from another… And they hide the gifts in strange places… Hihihi!!! I’m the only one who knows the exact location of every gift!

I know something you don’t know! Na, na, na, na, naaaa!!!
And I’m not telling you so stop it! I’m tired… Zzzzzzz!!! Why are you laughing??? I look like a what?? A frog?! What’s that?

3 comments:

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Rascal lays like that all the time - I guess that's why Frenchies are called Frog Dogs

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Belle does the same thing!so funny!

Winston said...

My parents say I'm part frog to, but that was when they used to dress me up like a frog.

The Grand Duke