Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've Been Christmas Tagged!


Oh boy, oh boy!!! I’ve been Christmas tagged by Gidget and Duke! That’s so cool!!!!

Ok… For Christmas I would love to get:
1. A new play house because the first one I destroyed :P
2. The exclusive right to destroy everything I want (especially shoes and rattan chairs)
3. Toys and treats that last forever
4. Pots of flowers for me to do anything I want with them – rip, eat and chew (without my humans running after me)
5. A new doggy brother or sister for me to play with (but I'm not very sure about this because I like being the only "child")

I really, really don’t want for Christmas:
1. Trips to the vet and shots.
2. Yelled at for pooping where I shouldn’t
3. Vitamins (bleah I hate them)
4. A new pair of claws for my nails (the first ones broke and I’m so happy)
5. Cleaning the ears (another activity which I love…NOT)


I would like to Christmas tag: Sachi, Willow and Belle, Ronak, Buster, Bandit and Paisley!
The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6 comments:

Duke and Gidget said...

Thanks for playing Ronin! We really love your list, especially the one about the right to destroy everything you want. We wish we had thought of that one!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ok you got us...I will do it in a little bit.......

Love your answers Ronin

Lisa at Willowbelle.blogspot.com

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

This is fun!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Wow - looks like you are in a Christmas toyland.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

K we did your Meme....! it was fun.

Basil said...

'Twas three days before Christmas, and that's when I found
7.62 measured the size of the round
I was hit with. Of course that could only mean
Sniper One had hit me up with that darn Christmas Meme.

Should I play along or should I be a stopper
And disappoint Sniper One ... and Alabama Improper? [more]