Sunday, December 17, 2006

What’s This? What’s This? It’s Colour Everywhere!

Well my friends, something happened today! My humans were all merry and jolly. They put a green thing in the middle of MY living room; all kind of boxes appeared from no where full of little bubbles of glass with lots of colours. I started asking “What’s this? What’s this?”… Finally one of my humans shown me and said it’s a X-mas ornament… cool I said.
They put some little lighting in the tree… and so much other things… Santas, Teddy Bears, some little soldiers… they mumbled that they were from Tchaikovsky's “The Nutcracker”, all kind o shining stuff.
And after that all kind of characters appeared: Santa, The Snowman, Rudolph, Elves, Little Angels…
Oh and another thing happened! Some people appeared at the door singing! My humans called them carolers! And they sang so nice!
What can I tell you?! I love Christmas! And guess what? There’s more! Can’t wait for Christmas Eve!


OK stay calm! I'm investigating this!And this? What is this? Can I eat it? Plzzzz let me eat it!
Hi! I'm Ronin and I want to chew you!
I'm not alowed?? Why? They look great and make our house jolly?
Don't rush me! I'm thinking... OK! I'm not going to chew them right now! Can I pee on them? I'm peeing on you guys later... I'm too tired right now... Zzzzzzzzzz.....

My Christmas Tree!

5 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Excellent tree Ronin! Enjoy it while you can. It will be taken down and returned to its box after Santa sees it.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh so pretty! Ronin I am loving your little Butt wrinkles you ahev going on as you sniff the tree!
Willow and Belle would have all those stuffed animals tossed around the house!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Very pretty - and I will be sooooo impressed if Ronin doesn't chew or pee on your decorations! I love the picture where it looks like he's shaking hands with the tree!

Duke and Gidget said...

We love your tree and decorations Ronin. Those pictures definitely put us in the Christmas spirit! Oh and we have found that it is OK to pee on the tree, just dont pee on the presents. Some of them might just be for you!

Anonymous said...

Ronin what a beautiful tree you have. We have an nice tree but pretty empty compared to the past. I didn't put my glass ornaments on it or any tinsel afraid of what Paisley would do with it.