Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ronin’s First Christmas!

What a beautiful time I had! I love Christmas! I got all kind of cool things! Santa came in the Christmas Eve because I was such a good pooch and brought gifts for ME and for my humans. Let’s see what I got: a new rubber chicken (oh yes! It’s a big chicken), a funny Frisbee, a collar and a leash (because I’m not a baby I got new ones for a big puggy), a pressed rawhide bone, a rubber doggy (that’s from my human grandma), treats and a jacket! Oh yes you read right! A jacket! I look so funny! At first I was very upset because I didn’t like it on me, but now I tolerate it… My humans were so amused!
After Santa came, we had a lovely dinner; I ate all kind of goodies. My humans were very careful not to give me too much because I didn’t want a tummy ache on Christmas. On Christmas Day we watched some Christmas movies and we ate some more. :)
I want Christmas everyday! Now we are preparing for New Year… I hear that we’ll stay up all the night and eat, sing, dance, watch TV! That’s cool!
SANTA CAME! SANTA CAME!!!
These are all for ME? YES?? Wow!!!
Don't I look funny?
Cool Pooch!
Chicken legs! Chicken legs!

7 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey you're combat ready now! I was lucky, no clothes this year.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Punchbugpug said...

Love, the vest..and the chicken is so FUN!!! Glad you had a good first Christmas!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

You look very handsome in your jacket. Watch out lady pugs!

Jan said...

Ronin! I have a chicken too! Her name is Henrietta! She tastes great! I LOVE CHICKEN!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

LoVe the Camo Vest! Santa sure treated you good on your first Christmas..

Oscar said...

You look like you had a great Christmas too! I like your vest!

Anonymous said...

Ronin, you look so cool in your new camo coat. What a wonderful Christmas you had!