Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bath Day

Yesterday was a bath day for me! Oh boy! I love baths! I started to get excited when I saw the bottle of shampoo (of course shampoo for puppies); then the water in the bathtub… “Yupiiii!” I said to myself! I loved the bath and the bubbles… I fall twice in the water (with my head) because I jumped so much… Because I was so crazy my humans couldn’t make a good photo… The joy finished when they had to cut my nails… I HATE this process! After bath I felt so good! A clean puppy! :) But I have to say I was beat last night… I slept like a… baby/puppy…
Can you fill the bathtub again? Plzzz!
I'm the Puppy!!! Oh yes I am!
I'm so cool!
Can I read this book (chew)? Can I?

7 comments:

My Pugs Blogger said...

It's always nice to have a good clean smelling puppy!

I love the t-shirt!

L said...

So so cute! I love how when you put shirts on a pug they manage to slide down enough to make the dog look like it's a replacement teacher from Flashdance!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey you have your own Ronin blog shirt! That is pawsome lil buddy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Justin said...

hmm, a gud pug! My Maggie just hates to take a bath and we had to run after her last Sunday with the towel and shampoo to make her take the bath. hehe!!

Duke and Gidget said...

I don't mind taking a bath, but my sister Gidget just hates them. As soon as she hears the water running, she takes off and hides. Then the humans have to chase her around the house. It's great fun!

Duke.

P.S. Love the shirt!

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Ronin you are so good. My babies run amok after a bath - they'd never let me put a shirt on them! They barely let me dry them off!

Paula said...

Oh Ronin, you are such a cutie dry or wet. Paisley doesn'tmind the baths, but has no great love for them either. Bandit, I am soaked when done with his. He won't quit trying to escape.