Friday, January 12, 2007

My Name Is…

OK you know my name… But some people ask my humans how they came up with this name for me… Well…my humans like Jean Reno, the French actor… you know him from “The Da Vinci Code”, where he played the role of Bezu Fache. When I came to my new home, my humans had recently seen the movie “Ronin” on TV with Robert de Niro and Jean Reno. They couldn’t name me Reno because it sounded like Renault (the French car)… So I ended up with the name RONIN! Oh boy I’m so glad they didn’t see Godzilla (with Matthew Broderick and Jean Reno).

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Pugzilla, hmmmm....

Bussie Kissies
Buster

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Great Name! I like the story behind it.
My very first car was a 1982 Renalut! LOL

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

You'd be just as cute had they named you Zilla! But I agree, Ronin is better!